December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Brother Fly...

If we recall, Nexus started out on fire. Was really fun to watch.
And then Cena buried 12 of them and they blew it.

From everything I've seen retribution has largely been a joke.

Also true :lol:

Why Braun dressed like a Proud Boy
beli.png

Grand opening, grand closing for Reclamation? :lol:

Has Mustafa even been on TV since he was revealed as the leader of this ragtag group?

I’m sure Lacey and Peyton can be hilarious together, but you may as well have kept the IIconics together

GM my enemies in NTWT

giphy.gif

What's good my NT Brethren. Been a minute, just lurking on the site for the late few months. Busy during the pandemic with the family and was hospitalized a few times with a MRSA staph infection and 2 emergency knee surgeries, the last being a week ago and more invasive since the first was just arthroscopic.

Been out the loop with wrestling but is everyone happy now that Reigns is now a heel aligned with Paul E? Is AEW competing with the E? How many feathers are on a Perdue (not Will) chicken? (what classic hip hop album was that question asked?)

Hope everything is everything with my NT peeps.

What's good my NT Brethren. Been a minute, just lurking on the site for the late few months. Busy during the pandemic with the family and was hospitalized a few times with a MRSA staph infection and 2 emergency knee surgeries, the last being a week ago and more invasive since the first was just arthroscopic.

Been out the loop with wrestling but is everyone happy now that Reigns is now a heel aligned with Paul E? Is AEW competing with the E? How many feathers are on a Perdue (not Will) chicken? (what classic hip hop album was that question asked?)

Welcome byke.

Hope you are recovering well.

And to answer all of your questions:

Yes.

Finally watched the Retribution segments from last night.

That faction was pretty much DOA once they got their names but yikes.

Got buried worse than Corre. :lol::sick:

They really name Crouching Tiger Hidden Black Girl "Reckoning". :lol:

Silver lining though is that The Hurt Business looked GOODT!

They would've never recovered if the lost to this joke of a faction.

The whole first 30 min of the show with Fiend/Retaliation/Hurt Biz seemed jumbled and bad. Doing too much.

Moostafa's backstage promo mid show was really good though. Think he's actually talented on the mic. Just hasn't really been able to display it til now. Leaps and bounds better than the other CW guys like O'Shea and Saidrick.

Stay healthy man. Glad to have you back Brother FIshburne.

1. Everyone is happy with how WWE is using Roman.

2. AEW regularly beats NXT in the ratings but they are still doing SUPER-Indy stuff catered to THAT crowd. So no, they are not competing with Main Roster at this time.

Peep Game Peep Game

Can I get a scouting report on Vladimir Kozlov?

I wasn't watching during the time.

Please and Thanks

I don’t know if he was straight up boring as hell, or if he was just made to seem that way. But
during his biggest push initially there was no appeal. Just a generic foreign heel gimmick. I still don’t know what they were thinking having him beat Taker on a random SD with a Powerslam, and never followed anything up.

The whole first 30 min of the show with Fiend/Retaliation/Hurt Biz seemed jumbled and bad. Doing too much.

Moostafa's backstage promo mid show was really good though. Think he's actually talented on the mic. Just hasn't really been able to display it til now. Leaps and bounds better than the other CW guys like O'Shea and Saidrick.

His promo was very good, and made sense. But I have no idea why you don’t have him cut that promo last week or at the top of the show, instead of after the group gets thoroughly embarrassed :lol:

Back
Top Bottom