December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

1.Dynamite Kid
2. Jerry Lawler and underage girls
3. Rikidozan
4. Hot Stuff Eddie Gilbert
5. Smokey Mountain
6. Syracuse before and after
7. Wigan Wrestling Legacy
8. Samoan Wrestling Legacy
9. Otto Wanz
10. Racism/LGBT history/impact

I'd like to see the first one for sure.
Samoan Wrestling Legacy sounds good too.

DARK side of the ring fellas.

Not story time.

Unless it is about Yokozuna or Umaga, where is the Darkness in the SAMOAN Legacy?

Why are Ruby, Liv, and Otis on Raw? What the hell was the effing point of the draft? :lol:

From the YT moments The Fiend and Alexa is the only thing that looks good. Everything else man I just don’t get the “logic” of what they’re doing. Why split Peyton to put her back in a tag match after you’ve claimed“now Peyton is going to focus on her SINGLES career”

GM Niketalk people

giphy.gif

Why are Ruby, Liv, and Otis on Raw? What the hell was the effing point of the draft? :lol:

From the YT moments The Fiend and Alexa is the only thing that looks good. Everything else man I just don’t get the “logic” of what they’re doing. Why split Peyton to put her back in a tag match after you’ve claimed“now Peyton is going to focus on her SINGLES career”

1603284869694.gif

Former Democratic Presidential candidate, Andrew Yang, pulls no punches when it comes to the WWE and how they treat their talent! He explains why, as a life-long wrestling fan, it’s so important for him to fight this battle, what he plans to do, and how he hopes it will change things! He also talks about his first introduction to wrestling, his favorite performers and matches, and what he loves about AEW. Plus, Andrew shares his thoughts on social media and why he feels it needs to be regulated, explains his universal income idea and how a pilot program is already positively impacting participants’ lives, and speaks to supporting Joe Biden and serving as an advisor to Joe and the campaign.

Andrew Yang Slams The WWE from Talk Is Jericho | Podbay https://podbay.fm/p/talk-is-jericho/e/1603260000

DARK side of the ring fellas.

Not story time.

Unless it is about Yokozuna or Umaga, where is the Darkness in the SAMOAN Legacy?

I've heard stories about the Samoans/Tongans being treated like trash due to their race/color..They've had some untimely deaths..And they probably have the 2nd biggest family legacy in the history of wrestling..

I've heard stories about the Samoans/Tongans being treated like trash due to their race/color..They've had some untimely deaths..And they probably have the 2nd biggest family legacy in the history of wrestling..

I mean yea that might be true but these stories are usually based around a singular tragedy. The Family as a Whole wouldn't fit that.

The other suggestions are fine.

But I would like to see a BIg Yoko one but there are plenty of other more deserving stories than his.

Back
Top Bottom