December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

universal title sounds so damn stupid. Basically means you are the fans champion since they say universe because vince banned them from saying "fans". No other organization has a universe belt be it boxing, mma or wrestling. Would rather have a Universal Studios belt.

universal title sounds so damn stupid. Basically means you are the fans champion since they say universe because vince banned them from saying "fans". No other organization has a universe belt be it boxing, mma or wrestling. Would rather have a Universal Studios belt.
Yea it is by far one of the dumbest title names in the modern era. I remember the convos about it when they debuted it, just corny as hell.

It’s really stupid as hell, but at least now it doesn’t look like an absolute eyesore since it’s changed color on SD.

ElInNTxUwAACGLI

Goto a Kamen Rider

If it’s unified with the WWE title and they stick with the universal title name, then yes. Or if it’s thrown in the trash like the women’s title was on nitro.

In my opinion, it would take decades of the WWE title being trashed (no pun intended) and decades of the universal title being up lifted. Sounds crazy I know, but that’s how I feel.
4DE1EAA5-1B50-4C6D-B5D1-B2C4C65E4970.gif

I wanted to revisit this.

Of the folks you respect, where are you thinking you would rank him?

As far a favorites go, I got him #2 on my list..As far as importance/impact I'd place him at #4..

1. Rikidozan
2. Inoki
3. Muta
4. Misawa
5. Liger

Question for everyone ( Peep Game Peep Game included )

Of the WWE Women CURRENTLY on the roster, who would you say will probably end up in the WWE HOF?

You can count the "Vets" that are not really retired either. (Bellas. Mo Reece)

Last edited:

Of the WWE Women CURRENTLY on the roster, who would you say will probably end up in the WWE HOF?

Aren’t the Bellas already in? If those fools can get into a HOF, then the whole roster should get inducted at some point too :smh:.

Aside from Sasha, Bayley, Charlotte, Becky, Asuka, and maybe Naomi (due to longevity), I don’t think anyone else truly deserves it. I could be missing a couple too. Paige? Ronda?

They'll put the Bellas and Natalya in
Mickie James
Sasha
Bayley
Charlotte
Becky
Asuka
Paige
Naomi
Have a feeling Alexa will find her way in
If Rhonda counts I'm sure she will get in

Last edited:

Naomi
Paige
Chuck
Uggo
Bayley
Stone Cold Becky Lynch
Oscar
Snax-Only cause of Rocky
Bliss
Thickie

Future WWE Women's HOF Predictions:

1. $a$ha Bank$