December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Untitled.jpg

I am a competitior in a HIAC match. my opponent has scaled the side of the Cell.

my options are:

a) return to the interior of the Cell, the only place where the match can be won.

b) follow to the top of the Cell, ceding the high ground in the process, and end up entabled from a 15 foot drop.

decisions.

You are thinking too much.

"It's just wrestling. "

Since the Tampa Bay Rays are in the World Series, I wonder if that front-running camera w%*re Hulk Hogan would have showed up to Tropicana Field if WS was played under normal circumstances this year instead of in a bubble scenario at Globe Life Field in Arlington, TX.

Hogan is also a camera w%*re in addition to being and egomaniac, cheater, and a racist. He's basically the original camera w%*re preceding the Kardashian garbage family. It's like he provided the blueprint for them on how to stay visible on TV decades later.

I learned years ago that the Rays have a lot of pro wrestlers who are their celebrity fans because a lot of them live in Tampa. I recall Knobbs of the Nasty Boys used to attend Rays games years ago.

About to put on HiaC.

Only care about the 3 HiaC matches.

Case Case Yes, I would put Yokozuna in my top 5 big men list. I was always a fan of his. Even during his babyface run.

I missed last Monday’s so that’s the one I’m up to.

Also.... this Starrcade New Japan invasion Looks good. We should all do a live watchalong. Friday, Saturday or Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom