December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

That cheating, racist, egomaniac a#$ 🤡 Hulk Hogan was a bad influence for a younger generation when he had that stupid spray-on beard 💩 on his face during his late '90s nWo days.
Beard1.jpg
Beard2.jpg
Beard3.jpg

Carlos Boozer was clearly influenced by Hulk Hogan going the spray-on way during the 2010-11 NBA season. The only difference was Boozer got some stupid spray-on hair 💩.
Boozer1.jpg

Boozer2.jpg

#Transcendent..

I haven’t seen Hager’s other fights, but if this fight tonight was any indication, he doesn’t have a single shot at making it in the UFC. He has no hands at all.

I haven’t seen Hager’s other fights, but if this fight tonight was any indication, he doesn’t have a single shot at making it in the UFC. He has no hands at all.

He will never see UFC.

He fights nobodies and a lot of never was. It’s kin to what Japan used to do in Pride with their pro wrestlers. Spoon feed them lemons they’d demolish. Was for good show, fans would eat it up but then one would try a Cro Cop or Wanderlei for example and die.

I doubt Dana is gonna go down the pro wrestler road again any time soon..Jake is almost 40 and is ok at best when he's fighting these nobodies..

A listing of political donations at Open Secrets suggests that Chris Jericho has made donations to President Trump’s campaign under both his real name and his gimmick name.

• In addition to losing his first name, Fightful mentions that Matt Riddle is going to have a more serious presentation going forward. These changes apparently all stem from Vince McMahon being impressed with Riddle’s match against Sheamus on Raw.
On Wrestling Observer Radio, Dave Meltzer noted that Le Dinner Debonair’s song-and-dance routine on Dynamite was MJF’s idea, but he wanted to use an Elton John song.

• After Dave Meltzer said he was told weeks ago that Thunder Rosa was dropping the NWA women’s title due to her interest in going to WWE, Billy Corgan stated that she is under contract with NWA into 2021.

*** As always, please take these reports with a grain of salt ***

Last edited:
Why paige signed a contract for 5 more years then, she broke her neck for a company that still pays her not to wrestle. **** a twitch. Send them checks vinny

Paige makes a LOT from twitch. Her and Woods are an anomaly when it comes to that, I don’t know about everybody else

Wrestling fans are mad weird , fans of other things (music,movies, tv, sports) never worry about how much money stars are making and barely care but wrestling fans stay mad or emotionally about EVERYTHINGor stay in someone’s pocket. Sensitive boys
you're missing the point.
Nah you are

Paige makes a LOT from twitch. Her and Woods are an anomaly when it comes to that, I don’t know about everybody else

Paige has 126.8k followers
Creed 87k
Cesaro 36.5k
Adam Cole 48.9k
Zelina and Black 34.4k
Tyler Breeze 36.2k
Dakota 27.7k

According to the Observer, there will be no NXT involvement at SSeries this year. There will be a Takeover event on December 6th.

Wrestling fans are mad weird , fans of other things (music,movies, tv, sports) never worry about how much money stars are making and barely care but wrestling fans stay mad or emotionally about EVERYTHINGor stay in someone’s pocket. Sensitive boys

Nah you are
What are you talking about? Lol

Back
Top Bottom