December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Anyone see someone on UE turn on the rest at WarGames?
I haven't watched last night's episode yet, but I feel like they may have teased something last week. Didn't think the masked guy that knocked KOR off the ladder looked like any of the McAfee crew.

Interesting article about Callis and Omega, they really planted the seeds for this ish.

:rofl: @ New Japan wanting Lance Storm to be Omega's commentator...talk about #LowIQ

Never knew Omega started his career in a mask

watching that sting debut again. chills man. we dont see moments like that anymore in wrestling

same thing with omega showing up on tna. two actual different wrestling companies getting together instead of fake *** brands owned by the same damn company.

sting, tony and jr, arn and dustin...that was a true wcw nostalgic moment 🔥

vince shoulda renamed nxt into wcw. they already use all of their old ****ing ppv names anyways 😑

Case Case

Best ECW match ever?

Wow..Great question..It's very hard to pick just one..

Taz and BBB had a couple outstanding matches that involved them going through the ring and ramp..RVD and Jerry Lynn put on clinics every time they squared up..The stuff that Dean, Chris, and Eddie was doing was beautiful..Shane was having great matches with everyone..

Taz is my favorite ECW star, so I'm gonna go with his 2 matches against Bam Bam..I can't pick a favorite between the two..Sorry..

watching that sting debut again. chills man. we dont see moments like that anymore in wrestling

same thing with omega showing up on tna. two actual different wrestling companies getting together instead of fake *** brands owned by the same damn company.

sting, tony and jr, arn and dustin...that was a true wcw nostalgic moment 🔥

vince shoulda renamed nxt into wcw. they already use all of their old ****ing ppv names anyways 😑

I think the most impressive thing about his debut is that nobody knew..No dirt sheets floated rumors..Twitter didn't have it a week early..Reddit didn't spoil it..It was 100% secret..Chaka Khan keeps the lips on his ship tight..

And what's this stuff about Omega showing up on TNA?..I must have missed that video..

I think the most impressive thing about his debut is that nobody knew..No dirt sheets floated rumors..Twitter didn't have it a week early..Reddit didn't spoil it..It was 100% secret..Chaka Khan keeps the lips on his ship tight..

And what's this stuff about Omega showing up on TNA?..I must have missed that video..

Go home and be a family man Mox..
WmPU.gif

Wow..Great question..It's very hard to pick just one..

Taz and BBB had a couple outstanding matches that involved them going through the ring and ramp..RVD and Jerry Lynn put on clinics every time they squared up..The stuff that Dean, Chris, and Eddie was doing was beautiful..Shane was having great matches with everyone..

Taz is my favorite ECW star, so I'm gonna go with his 2 matches against Bam Bam..I can't pick a favorite between the two..Sorry..
Mike Awesome and Masato Tanaka is up there as well.

Former Impact World Champion Tessa Blanchard remains one of the biggest free agents in all of pro wrestling. Since her release from Impact Wrestling back in June, there have been rumblings of Blanchard possibly signing with WWE or AEW.

However, it seems like AEW has decided "to not pursue" Blanchard, according to Dave Meltzer on the latest Wrestling Observer Newsletter.

Meltzer noted that as things stand right now, AEW "is not going to be her destination" even though nobody "will deny her talent" and the value she would bring to the company. With AEW's women's division often criticized for lacking star power, many fans have been hoping for AEW to sign Blanchard, who would instantly be the biggest female star on the roster.

*** Take this report with a grain of salt ***

Shawn Spears

Was he that trash in WWE? I was not watching wrestling when he was there.

I know about the 10 gimmick but besides that was he botching moves and cutting bad promos?

Why does he still have the WWE "stench" on him for people ITT?

I know about the 10 gimmick but besides that was he botching moves and cutting bad promos?

He spent like 10 years in WWE developmental.

The 10 gimmick caught on for a bit.

He probably thought he should've been a main eventer because of that.

He is Main Event Caliber. It is just one of those things where Vince has convinced his fans into thinking someone is trash. 8)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom