December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

I'd still take Jeans over Sext and Leakee..

the shield was buns

A garbage man, a bi sexual target employee, and a shampoo model dressed up in riot gear. all they need was to stand in front of a niketown to complete the look.

one of the weakest factions ever pushed.

Last edited:

the shield was buns

A garbage man, a bi sexual target employee, and a shampoo model dressed up in riot gear. all they need was to stand in front of a niketown to complete the look.

one of the weakest factions ever pushed.
And Why are you doing this? :lol:

20201209_195016.jpg

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

Fumi merch

Opening tag match was good..I know it gets beat to death, but the YBs constant use of the super kick just takes away from their matches..You can just tell when they're going to use it and you know what's going to happen after..Their matches would get much more praise if they wouldn't use that kick as their main weapon..

Opening tag match was good..I know it gets beat to death, but the YBs constant use of the super kick just takes away from their matches..You can just tell when they're going to use it and you know what's going to happen after..Their matches would get much more praise if they wouldn't use that kick as their main weapon..

WHO IS THIS?????????

1607563300063.gif

I really want to go back to that opening tag-match and count how many times people voluntarily left their feet.

That was a SUPER flippy match

Back
Top Bottom