December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

You're an a**hole, but you still the homie..But I still hate you..

I mean... I feel like the statement was helpful, good recommendation to listen to the whole thing. I enjoyed this t throughly. Conrad cut another promo about Bret/Goldberg/Bischoff that was a really good point.

But, you’re not wrong. I can live by it.

So I threw on my #BamBamBigelow #UndergroundDojo shirt today and my wife was like "is that Bam Bam Bigelow?"..Of course I was shocked..She was like "have you ever seen him wrestle in person?"..Again I was shocked she asked..So I said "Let me tell you the story of Heat Wave 98 at the Hara Arena"..She said she'd be down to watch that one weekend..

Then I told her how I, out of all of us in here, was the only one who had got to see the #Legend #Hayabusa wrestle in person and how it was a pretty big deal and about his injury and death..She did not give 1 single fk about that..

So I don't know if I should be happy to show her the ECW show or put that broad in a Katahajime for the disrespek to the almighty Hayabusa..

I’d give my wife $20 if she could tell me anything about Bam Bam or any history of wrestling.

She like Daniel Bryan for the Bella’s when she used to watch their show. That’s about as far as her interest went. She says she watched Raw way back when, but I think it was her brothers had it on and she happened to be in the house.

Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee

Sarcastic title. Wild stuff in here.

made an exception for DC's post

QONVIyz.gif

Last edited:
Damn RAW has little to no direction on what they're trying to achieve here.

-Keith Lee buried
-Miz and Morrison doesn't really have an actual feud. Sheamus? But I'm NGL, that opening segment
-Drew McIntyre done transformed into a Cartoon Superhero Gimmick...AJ legit carrying this feud.
-Elias..chillin with MAGA guy
-Cedric acting like he on something lol
-Retribution....Ricochet...
-Women's division all out of the place.
-R Truth been doing the same thing for a year now?

Randy vs Fiend is pretty dope
Hurt Business vs New Day is pretty dope outside of the Cedric wilding out part, which I hope the pay off is worth it.
Riddle really good man. Still feel a way about the allegations tho.

Overall I feel like this booking is so backwards. Cause most likely if there were an actual crowd, this **** wouldn't go over.

I hope they don’t go with a Cedric getting too big headed and ends up being booted. They haven’t been together THAT long to already be going that route.

It's just kinda background noise for me any more. It is wild to see this thread only move a page or two during Mondays though.

As much as people don't want to admit it, however the Main Roster (RAW)'s product is will be how active this thread generally is.

NTWT has been going downhill since COVID. COVID has killed RAW and the general interest in wrestling period.

Last edited:
The product really is brutal right now. They could be taking so many risks and trying new things, but are running the same boring shows they would if they still had crowds. The only interesting thing they’ve done is turn Roman heel and they waited till there were no fans to do it.

We have seen everything get done, though.

Both WWE and AEW have tried new things, especially with the cinematic matches.

Don't see what else could be done.

Fans are needed for anything to get better.

Watching Raw live last night given the Ravens game was on wasn't really an option.

I just think the "fatigue" from no crowds is very real. I still end up seeing Raw/NXT/A&W/SD, but watching them live has been become a bit of a rarity. Just feels less important without the crowd and we've seen both companies try pretty much everything, debut new wrestlers, etc.

Also just realized how weird the Rumble is going to be with no fans.

Back
Top Bottom