December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Yea, they always say the Bucks are super quiet about their political affiliations and they use that to assume they are Conservatives.

Ahhhh gotcha. I was wondering where that belief came from. Cornette and Last always talk about how super christian the family is, too.

Ahhhh gotcha. I was wondering where that belief came from. Cornette and Last always talk about how super christian the family is, too.
While they are making an assuming, I can understand their reasoning.

Their fanbase is supposedly a super liberal one and if they came out and said they weren't, how would that play out? As long as they are fans of the product, NOt sure the majority would care to be honest.

But how often do liberals, Keep their political affiliations to themselves?

The truth will eventually come out.

But I don't think it matters.

There is said to be controversy within AEW over recent comments made by announcer Jim Ross.

Ross recently discussed today's pro wrestling on his "Grilling JR" podcast, and the lack of evolution. While some fans and wrestlers agreed with JR, others publicly disagreed with his comments on how some moves aren't being used correctly. There's no word on the extent of the internal issues stemming from the comments, but Dave Meltzer noted on Wrestling Observer Radio that there is controversy within the company due to what JR said.

Here's the link for more on this.

It didn't let me copy and past the text for some reason.

***Take with a grain of salt***

why would there be internal problems? this isnt the wwe where they crucify you if you speak your mind.

dont think tony kahn is gonna punish jr by having taz make love to his deceased wife on live tv...

There is said to be controversy within AEW over recent comments made by announcer Jim Ross.

I don't like the goofiness as much as the next "Out of TOuch Old Man" but the idea of, "DDTs and Superkicks being finishers" in 2020 isn't something I can agree with.

As time goes on, moves will simply evolve.

As time goes on, the frequency of once thought to be revolutionary moves will increase.

Now the SPAMMING and psychology of how moves are used CAN be reworked by the modern wrestler, but I don't agree with his POINT of those moves being finishers in 2020.

Nah.

Niketalk, whats good im late, but im here

giphy.gif

Ross recently discussed today's pro wrestling on his "Grilling JR" podcast, and the lack of evolution. While some fans and wrestlers agreed with JR, others publicly disagreed with his comments on how some moves aren't being used correctly. There's no word on the extent of the internal issues stemming from the comments, but Dave Meltzer noted on Wrestling Observer Radio that there is controversy within the company due to what JR said.

Here's the link for more on this.

It didn't let me copy and past the text for some reason.

***Take with a grain of salt***

Khan just using JR to get AEW publicity. :lol: :wink:

@ITO

Kanyon fan?

I actually was... until he spoke.

That lisp just messed me up sometimes. But I really enjoyed his ring work back then. Enjoyed him, Bam Bam, and DPP faction as well from what I remember.

I’d have to go back and watch some to refresh. You?

Masked Man pod is a must listen this week. Good conversations with regards to that Barry Alvarez tweet.

I actually was... until he spoke.

That lisp just messed me up sometimes. But I really enjoyed his ring work back then. Enjoyed him, Bam Bam, and DPP faction as well from what I remember.

I’d have to go back and watch some to refresh. You?

He had a :hat moveset.

That's about it.

While they are making an assuming, I can understand their reasoning.

Their fanbase is supposedly a super liberal one and if they came out and said they weren't, how would that play out? As long as they are fans of the product, NOt sure the majority would care to be honest.

But how often do liberals, Keep their political affiliations to themselves?

The truth will eventually come out.

But I don't think it matters.

You're absolutely right on those points.

Back
Top Bottom