December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

is that Case Case botching?
source.gif

Watching DSotR: Brawl for All

STuff:

Random...was jericho the commentator for S1 also? I honestly thought he'd just be around for Crispen Epiosde and thats it. But now its the 3rd story lol

JOHN LAYFIELD???? THIS WAS HIS FAULT? BC OF A NY GIANTS x DAL COWBOYS RIVALRY??? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

DARREN DROZDOFF????? OH MY GOD :wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

OHHHH yea i 100% remember Godfather vs Bart. Son got WASHED x_X

AND THE LAYFIELD X BART MATCH LJKHGFUYUHIKKOIHUYGHUIOIUHYIGHUJIKOIJOUHYIHUJIOIJUHYIB REMEMBER THAT CLEARLY TOO

Dr. Death doesnt ring a bell at all. Prior to BfA and during.

Yup rremember Droz vs D Lo. Holy moly

Russo: "I feel bad...especially bc of what we know now about head trauma ext"

*Rewinds Layfield getting clocked for the 834th time*

Watching DSotR: Brawl for All

STuff:

Random...was jericho the commentator for S1 also? I honestly thought he'd just be around for Crispen Epiosde and thats it. But now its the 3rd story lol

JOHN LAYFIELD???? THIS WAS HIS FAULT? BC OF A NY GIANTS x DAL COWBOYS RIVALRY??? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

DARREN DROZDOFF????? OH MY GOD :wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

OHHHH yea i 100% remember Godfather vs Bart. Son got WASHED x_X

AND THE LAYFIELD X BART MATCH LJKHGFUYUHIKKOIHUYGHUIOIUHYIGHUJIKOIJOUHYIHUJIOIJUHYIB REMEMBER THAT CLEARLY TOO

Dr. Death doesnt ring a bell at all. Prior to BfA and during.

Yup rremember Droz vs D Lo. Holy moly

Russo: "I feel bad...especially bc of what we know now about head trauma ext"

*Rewinds Layfield getting clocked for the 834th time*

Hi ihust1e ihust1e

Catching up on my NXTs.

Bad Io washing the woman with a 1,000 gimmicks.
1586440733191.png

Black lady ref. :emoji_eyes:

Back
Top Bottom