December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

D deleted

6CB0D37A-44A1-4366-B4E0-4D1319EE3198.jpeg

tenor.gif

In my experience in seeing how ppl react to boss to or ppl in charge, They just kiss their ***. People even do it on here w/ Meth. So yes I do assume that for the most part. Especially in the WWE of today.

Interesting you would have that assumption about a company that you have never set foot in their corporate offices.

COUNTLESS individuals have said they have stood up to Vince and told him his ideas were illogical but at the end of the day he did what HE wanted to do.

Again, this is all on Vince.

Alright, I'm gonna give this top 5 thing a shot, BUT with the TV title, my window will be kinda small. I stopped watching for a few years around 1992 and didn't come back around until maybe 97-98? In no particular order...

IC-
Macho Man
Honky Tonk Man
Miz
Mr. Perfect
Jericho

TV-
Arn Anderson (was champ damn near the whole time)
Mike Rotunda
Tully Blanchard
Booker T
Steven Regal
(Wanted to say Neon Sting, but nobody really associates them)

For me, US is too muddied between the WWF/E and WCW. I'm with DC though, I will always think of it as the Lex title. Cena's run with it was also fantastic.

Interesting you would have that assumption about a company that you have never set foot in their corporate offices.

COUNTLESS individuals have said they have stood up to Vince and told him his ideas were illogical but at the end of the day he did what HE wanted to do.

Again, this is all on Vince.
Seems like they stood up & sat right back down. Only a rare batch stood their ground just like anywhere else.

Seems like they stood up & sat right back down. Only a rare batch stood their ground just like anywhere else.
Again, you are only coming to that conclusion by the result. (Bad Gimmicks / Writing)

That isn't far because the end result doesn't tell the full story by any stretch.

:lol: @ Lashley passing any drug test

:lol: @ Any man finding Bazemore physically attractive. ( Got nothing but love for you Moondog )

Again, you are only coming to that conclusion by the result. (Bad Gimmicks / Writing)

That isn't far because the end result doesn't tell the full story by any stretch.
no, this is basic psychology. animals tend to fall in line w/n a system out of fear & or respect.

Back
Top Bottom