December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Yea, that's it, call your grade A student to come help you out.

Point being is that you love to take shots at WWE and AEW.

Yet you want want us to think that "exploding" rings are "worth the watch".

I don't know what happened to you but you used to make better cases about things, now you form alliances because you know you can't win against guys like myself, D deleted and B Sox B Sox

Please do not drag me into this

Thank you very much

Not gonna tell us who?

Rocky was signed from a 2016 tryout in China.

The other five names are: Mohamed Fahim (signed in January 2018), Marcos Gomes (signed in May 2019), Faisal Kurdi (signed in June 2019), Edgar Lopez (signed in September 2019), and Hussain Aldagal (signed in June 2019).

Source: Wrestlinginc.

Rocky was signed from a 2016 tryout in China.

The other five names are: Mohamed Fahim (signed in January 2018), Marcos Gomes (signed in May 2019), Faisal Kurdi (signed in June 2019), Edgar Lopez (signed in September 2019), and Hussain Aldagal (signed in June 2019).

Source: Wrestlinginc.

Gracias.

Peep Game Peep Game

Too 3 favorite wrestling ppvs posters?

Really tough picking just 3, but these are the first they pop in my head
FD48BC1B-F75F-4A58-9E8F-E7FECB5D68F1.jpeg
4A757AAD-3C42-4405-A23A-DDA2B618FDBF.jpeg
AB71CBBE-9DFA-4AE6-B05D-C474CEB94E21.jpeg

But in Impact he had very well vastly improved on the mic and was made to look like a big deal. How does the smaller fledging company do that but the grandest stage of them all doesn’t?

But to be fair, he was with the likes of Low Ki, Eddie Edwards, Kenny King.

Maybe he only looked like he improved because he was around those guys who weren't any good on the mic.

But to be fair, he was with the likes of Low Ki, Eddie Edwards, Kenny King.

Maybe he only looked like he improved because he was around those guys who weren't any good on the mic.

Nah it was actual improvement. And Kenny King has always been able to talk so I don’t know why you threw his name in there lol. I see you also didn’t mention him being around MVP, Samoa Joe, and Austin Aries either, all good talkers.

Nah it was actual improvement. And Kenny King has always been able to talk so I don’t know why you threw his name in there lol. I see you also didn’t mention him being around MVP, Samoa Joe, and Austin Aries either, all good talkers.

Wasn't KK and Low Ki in the same stable as him? That's why I mentioned them.

Back
Top Bottom