December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Completely forgot Borash was in the WWE. Him and Chris Park/Abyss probably had all the Broken Universe knowledge:lol:
I remember when matt left tna and he was tryna take all the credit but borash was the one with producing experience.

stop posting my wife
I was supposed be meeting her on April 21st but she had to postpone her tour.
Screenshot_20200204-143949.png
Screenshot_20200329-002610.jpg

Now watching Boneyard Match from the beginning, I completely understand why many have stated best main event in Mania history. Night 2 has a tough act to follow.

This match was AMAZING. He went from Mean Mark, to Just Rolling, to Big Evil, to Undead, back to Booger Red. This is the amalgamation that he was going for at Mania XX to the MAX. Hell, even turned into Super Taker for a moment when he whooped on the Druids/Creatures of the Night lol.

My wife never saw Respect/Rolling/Big Evil/Booger Red Taker, so coming into this she was confused. When he popped up behind AJ and set the fire behind him on the roof, she was like "THERE's The Taker I know!"

Now watching Boneyard Match from the beginning, I completely understand why many have stated best main event in Mania history. Night 2 has a tough act to follow.

This match was AMAZING. He went from Mean Mark, to Just Rolling, to Big Evil, to Undead, back to Booger Red. This is the amalgamation that he was going for at Mania XX to the MAX. Hell, even turned into Super Taker for a moment when he whooped on the Druids/Creatures of the Night lol.

My wife never saw Respect/Rolling/Big Evil/Booger Red Taker, so coming into this she was confused. When he popped up behind AJ and set the fire behind him on the roof, she was like "THERE's The Taker I know!"

The Redemption Of Ben Solo

mmark2.jpg

The Redemption Of Mean Mark

mmark.jpg

Back
Top Bottom