December's Jordan Brand News - Updated December 22nd

Great post. Excellent information. Based on the pictures in that post, it looks like I'm going to have alot of extra cash in '05. I think I'm probably passing on everything except the 10s. Maybe I'll finally be able to afford a house.

Meth: The jokes were great, but I expecially liked the Tribe lyric you quoted. Low End Theory may be my favorite rap album.

nice post, I don't normally lol but I definitely lol this time.

^^^^people have been buggin you about your sources jojo? thats lame, shake the haters off man

Quote:
I'm gonna be broke by the end of next summer. too many hot shoes comin out!!!!!

Me too but it's my addiction and I've eliminated the ones that don't look good and I'm still gonna be broke.

Also will the Air Jordan XIII Women's colorway go up to size 13??? Because I wear a size 11.5 and know I'll need a size 13 in women's. So if someone could confirm the women's sizes then that'd be helpful...

...Holla Back :pimp:
pimp.gif

Question:

03/01/2005 Air Jordan Retro 13 Low
310810-xxx White/Metallic Silver-White
$130.00

Which shoes are these? Have any pictures been posted of them on NT yet?
Fan Club[/b]
Goals in Life:
1. Sell more copies than 50
2. Go pro
3. Marry​

Thanks Meth for a great post - good info and pics.

Loving the back xx's. I'm gonna wait for those. Can't wait for steel x's either - so clean.

Probably gonna pass on the dub-zero's though.
[/center]

thanks crux for the pics loving them so far
============================================
offering GMail invites for signing up under my referal
My Freeipods Referal Link you have to complete the offer and have been aproved to get the invite. contact me via EZinbox with the email u used to sign up..

must have dub-zeros...
"They said playing basketball would kill me. Well, not playing basketball was killing me."
--Earvin ''Magic'' Johnson

If a man hasnt discovered something that he will die for, he isnt fit to live
--Martin Luther King, Jr.

ppl r seriously likin these Dub Zero's? goes to sho u that JB can come up wit any BS design and ppl will still continue to buy their crap...
"Don't follow no *****, that's *** ish man
Stand on your own two, do your ish man
The world is yours
Some girls are nice, some girls are whores
Don't listen to your crew, do what works for you..."
- Jigga​

Quote:
Also will the Air Jordan XIII Women's colorway go up to size 13??? Because I wear a size 11.5 and know I'll need a size 13 in women's. So if someone could confirm the women's sizes then that'd be helpful...

Looks like they'll be droppin in Men's sizes too... So that says it all.

Holla :pimp:
pimp.gif

coppin em: black/alt green xiii's and em white/red/grey x's

and prolly em white xx's
Wants: XI Black/Red AJ's Sz.8 or 8 1/2
For Trade: VII Frenchies Sz. 8
AIM - majorfigga45

Im only feeling the air jordan X steels, air jordan xiii wht/blue and the lows blk/yellow.

-C h r i s
For Sale: Chet FC::Gino FC::Brasil FC::AJ XIII::Delta Forces SB range 10-10.5 Get at me ezinbox for pricing

LEARN LIKE YOU'LL LIVE FOREVER, AND LIVE LIKE YOU'LL DIE TOMORROW

when do altitudes drop?
Nike its me. May I borrow you? No No, Its my fault, I can't afford you. Tmac, KG, Decades, A3's,all be better for me, cause all I can do is love you.

wow...those dub zeros impresses me... :tongue:
tongue.gif
:tongue:
tongue.gif
:tongue:
tongue.gif
:nerd:
nerd.gif

nothing new...not really retro...but a good mix of all the best parts in 20years of aj history...
nice work!..but 150$..?! :rolleyes
eyes.gif

Quote:
thanks for the infoo meth.
It's a ghost!

Good to see you back, Captain.

As far as the info is concerned - it's my pleasure, but obviously I can't take credit. The real credit belongs to those who've provided all of the pictures and information included within the news post.

I thank them, and I'm sure the community shares my gratitude.

great post
the xx is really growing on a lot of people...especially the all black ones and the regional ones
very nice...thanks for all the detailed pictures
with so many xiii's coming out....i can honestly say that they've ruined another classic... :frown:
frown.gif

too many colors
College Station, Texas baby
jordan xix blk/red sz 9 for sale...ezinbox me!

Back
Top Bottom