• Trash

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blah

• Classic

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I actually like this tape. I'll never understand why people analyze EVERY single word Wayne says on his songs, then listen to 2 Chainz, Waka, Chief Keef, etc, and say they are dope. Blows my mind every time.
I don't think anyone who criticizes Wayne for having garbage lines and then calls the people you mentioned dope
laugh.gif
And if they do then those people are hypocrites of the highest degree, plus the difference is those rappers were never good to begin with...Wayne USED to be nice and I'd look forward to his music, now he's just fallen off the face of the earth he's closer to nicki minaj with his new stuff than he is to drake if that makes sense.
Bruh, 2 Chainz has BLEW UP in the past year off garbage bars and people love him.

You hit it on the head, there's so many hypocrites out here who don't judge music off whether they like it themselves or not, but go with what the majority opinion is. 

Everybody's entitled to an opinion so I'm not salty that yal don't like it, but everything he's dropped since the days people say he was "still on" has sold EXTREMELY well or has been downloaded by the masses so A LOT of people are telling lies when they say they don't mess with Wayne anymore.
I can't even front I rock with Kendrick, Ab Soul, Blu, TiRon, and Fashawn mostly as the newer artists go, but I still mess with 2 Chainz too and recognize it for what it is just bs fun type music, and you need both I think
laugh.gif
And no doubt Wayne sells crazy numbers, I just wish he would put more of an effort into it, people will cop his stuff regardless but I used to not associate Wayne with those "party rappers" or what ever you wanna call Nicki Minaj, Flocka, and 2 Chainz but his newer stuff has been more on that level.

If he focused more on quality and not quality I think he no doubt has the ability to be great like he once was, its moreso his fall from his prime and he seems comfortable just putting out stuff for the sake of doing it. I think Drake is the only YMCMB artist with some integrity in their work tbh I just think Weezy got complacent now
I feel you on that, he definitely has put his music wayyy behind skateboarding at this point in life. And I definitely appreciated his old music more than the new stuff he's putting out, but at the end of the day I do like the stuff he's putting out currently.

I just realized Wayne let Boo from Boo & Gotti get a verse on this tape :rofl: he must have no drive what so ever and is perfectly fine with rolling Wayne's blunts

I actually like this tape. I'll never understand why people analyze EVERY single word Wayne says on his songs, then listen to 2 Chainz, Waka, Chief Keef, etc, and say they are dope. Blows my mind every time.

I don't think anyone who criticizes Wayne for having garbage lines and then calls the people you mentioned dope :lol: And if they do then those people are hypocrites of the highest degree, plus the difference is those rappers were never good to begin with...Wayne USED to be nice and I'd look forward to his music, now he's just fallen off the face of the earth he's closer to nicki minaj with his new stuff than he is to drake if that makes sense.
Bruh, 2 Chainz has BLEW UP in the past year off garbage bars and people love him.

You hit it on the head, there's so many hypocrites out here who don't judge music off whether they like it themselves or not, but go with what the majority opinion is. 

Everybody's entitled to an opinion so I'm not salty that yal don't like it, but everything he's dropped since the days people say he was "still on" has sold EXTREMELY well or has been downloaded by the masses so A LOT of people are telling lies when they say they don't mess with Wayne anymore.

Bruh, what the **** are you really even saying? You're equating downloading something to "messing with" somebody?

And I should've figured that the "how can you dislike Rapper A, but like Rapper B" argument would pop up. I don't know if I'd label Waka Flocka & Chief Keef as "dope" artists, and while they still may not be on par with Wayne lyrically, at this point in time, I'd gladly bump their music before Wayne, but that's just a personal preference.

Waka & Keef aren't anointing themselves the best rappers in the game, and then spitting bars that most half-slizzard kids leaving a bar on a Thursday night could spit over already popular beats. Can't really explain it, but at this point in my life, my ears don't respond well to that type of ****.

I like that "majority opinion" tidbit you threw in, seems like you did some surveys and research to come up with your numbers, I'd like to see that portion of your studies, because I didn't know that one side of the opinion officially dominated the other one.

Back
Top Bottom