Defect on Altitudes, anyone have any luck with Nike Exchanging on limited releases??

This is common for jb just deal with it, unless it really bothers you.
Than just return them and just cop some other shoes

This is common for jb just deal with it, unless it really bothers you.
Than just return them and just cop some other shoes

Originally Posted by Sour Diesel

Doesn't sound like a defect to me. Glue stains are common. Best advice is to wear them and get over it. No one will notice anyway

Originally Posted by Sour Diesel

Doesn't sound like a defect to me. Glue stains are common. Best advice is to wear them and get over it. No one will notice anyway

Idk Why People Make Threads Like This Without Posting Pics... 
nerd.gif
I Passed On These But Ill Be Pickin Upp The White/Reds. Is It Noticable.?

Idk Why People Make Threads Like This Without Posting Pics... 
nerd.gif
I Passed On These But Ill Be Pickin Upp The White/Reds. Is It Noticable.?

Black marker on the black pod? Are you serious? IT doesn't sound that bad unless Im missing something here. Post pics. Are you not going to wear these shoes or are you going to display them at the hall of fame? Some of you dudes clown around too much.

Black marker on the black pod? Are you serious? IT doesn't sound that bad unless Im missing something here. Post pics. Are you not going to wear these shoes or are you going to display them at the hall of fame? Some of you dudes clown around too much.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

I'll follow that with these...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Jeez, Man! easy
Dude just need some help

I'll follow that with these...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Jeez, Man! easy
Dude just need some help

Dead

roll.gif

Dead

roll.gif

They are all over Florida, finding another pair shouldn't be so difficult.

You guys keep buying the crap that Jordan Brand shoves your way and this is what happens.

I would never order a pair of Jordans without seeing them first, quality is never consistent.

Lebrons, Kobes or other Nikes is a different story.

They are all over Florida, finding another pair shouldn't be so difficult.

You guys keep buying the crap that Jordan Brand shoves your way and this is what happens.

I would never order a pair of Jordans without seeing them first, quality is never consistent.

Lebrons, Kobes or other Nikes is a different story.

It's not horrible, but when you look it is noticeable and its annoying more than anything to me.  I'll see if I can find any local stores around in FL carrying a size 10.  To the people that said they are still around, does anyone know places in the Miami/Ft Lauderdale/WPB area that still have them?  Any help would be much appreciated.

To the people that asked for pics, normally I would.  Right now I'm in FL and my camera is in CT, I'll try and post pictures this coming week when I go home for Christmas.

It's not horrible, but when you look it is noticeable and its annoying more than anything to me.  I'll see if I can find any local stores around in FL carrying a size 10.  To the people that said they are still around, does anyone know places in the Miami/Ft Lauderdale/WPB area that still have them?  Any help would be much appreciated.

To the people that asked for pics, normally I would.  Right now I'm in FL and my camera is in CT, I'll try and post pictures this coming week when I go home for Christmas.

Back
Top Bottom