Defiant In Denver - Losing a superstar is normally a disaster in the NBA. [SI Article]

I love my city. I didnt think we would be this good, but then again you never know with the Nuggets.

And please believe when Melo comes to Denver with NYK ill be in attendance.

I personally thought the Nuggets won that trade, seeing as they now get to unleash their young PG who is much better than I ever expected, and they also got a lot of young quality players. I'm not sure they'll ever get another superstar like Melo anytime soon, but man they got all they could with Melo wanting to leave regardless.

I personally thought the Nuggets won that trade, seeing as they now get to unleash their young PG who is much better than I ever expected, and they also got a lot of young quality players. I'm not sure they'll ever get another superstar like Melo anytime soon, but man they got all they could with Melo wanting to leave regardless.

Good article (still reading).  Just today, a coworker and I were talking about how the Nuggets are better off w/o Melo.  Nene has been hoopin though. 
pimp.gif

George Karl has a 6 year old daugher? 
eek.gif
  Isn't he in his mid to late 50's?

Good article (still reading).  Just today, a coworker and I were talking about how the Nuggets are better off w/o Melo.  Nene has been hoopin though. 
pimp.gif

George Karl has a 6 year old daugher? 
eek.gif
  Isn't he in his mid to late 50's?

im not shock at all
Melo isnt a leader nor a team player he trying to be one now with the Knicks
Nuggets are better off without him Jr Smith is next to go

im not shock at all
Melo isnt a leader nor a team player he trying to be one now with the Knicks
Nuggets are better off without him Jr Smith is next to go

Easily one of the best offensive teams in the league, and a joy to watch for any basketball purist.

They have great balance and depth. If they continue to mesh, they WILL be a problem.

Easily one of the best offensive teams in the league, and a joy to watch for any basketball purist.

They have great balance and depth. If they continue to mesh, they WILL be a problem.

I don't care how optimistic this article is, I don't see them sustaining this pace in the future. If they do, good for them, but I like the Jazz's chances a whole lot more.

I don't care how optimistic this article is, I don't see them sustaining this pace in the future. If they do, good for them, but I like the Jazz's chances a whole lot more.

Question: Does anybody else (who's actually watched a Nuggets game after the trade) feel that Denver's players are playin harder than they did when they had Melo? Like players are doing things I've never seen them do after Melo got traded.

Im not hating on Denver at all, I like them and George Karl since I played for his AAU team, but its like the players are playing with more effort

Question: Does anybody else (who's actually watched a Nuggets game after the trade) feel that Denver's players are playin harder than they did when they had Melo? Like players are doing things I've never seen them do after Melo got traded.

Im not hating on Denver at all, I like them and George Karl since I played for his AAU team, but its like the players are playing with more effort

Originally Posted by playmaker86

Did you read the article?

Originally Posted by playmaker86

Did you read the article?

Of course they're playing harder, they don't have to deal with Melo's lazy *+$ and Chauncey counting down the days till retirement.

Of course they're playing harder, they don't have to deal with Melo's lazy *+$ and Chauncey counting down the days till retirement.

Back
Top Bottom