Defining Moments Package 2 "Raging Bull" Info

OK so This is what I have from this thread:
The "Gatorade" Vs will not be in the Raging Bull Pack.
The Red suede's we are beasting over is not Official, BUT the Official is some what close...Possibly better?
The second V in the pack is going to be black based. Possible 3m all over?

Is this correct?

how bad is the jordan brand gon get......they are both trash.......
devil.gif

OP please edit your post, cuz everyone seems to think this is official, when we KNOW for a FACT, the red ones are an old photoshop and the gatorades arent inthe pack at all. Ive said it several times, but ppl dont read all the pages.

pimp.gif
im feeling this pack and the 1st one is the same colorway of my schoollooks like i got shoe for senior year

I usually don't like retro+ colorways but that red V is one of the best shoe/colorway combos I've ever seen for a Jordan.

ahhh man...the joints are fire, lol...I had to sit back in the chair for a minute and just try to picture how I might do em up..

This pacakge is sooo wackk!!1 LOL.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
2 shoes of the same model. No Thanks. easyy pass. The BEASTS can have thispack.

So we get a $#!+ pair and a straight FIRE pair in a package huh? Those red suede's are so fresh and so, so clean. How about putting a suede navy blue pairin there with the red one's. That would be sick, plus all gangsters can come together and go half's on a pack. LOL
laugh.gif
, Call it the " Stop The Violence Pack ".

As many of said before, the RED V's in this post are merely a Photoshop done by member MazE of Uptempoair forums (Not Maze from KATC).

He made that PS when I originally released the info of this pack releasing, back in August of 2008: Here's one post

Peace

Back
Top Bottom