Deion Sanders Nike Air Diamond Turf 2 Release??

Anyone have any news on the release date for the Nike Air DT2 or if they're even releasing ? I been on the hunt for these for a min and can't find themanywhere.

dt2_wht_blk_4.jpg
dt2_wht_blk_7.jpg

i'd love another pair of those, I had them in high school and I wound up killing them.

I don't think they plan on releasing them, well nothing that has been presented here. I guess it isn't out of the question if Nike has done twoalready. Personally, the DT 4 was something fierce.

These definitely need to come back... But I'd hate to see them in ugly colors like Nike has been known to do.

I got ALL those ,SO....Dont retro THESE Nike...All U will do is butcher these like u did the other DiamomndTurf's

Originally Posted by MATTDAINCREDIBLE

I doubt it first diamond turf didnt sell that well

Actually, it did at first at $89.99 before they killed it releasing colorways like grey/orange and brown/gold.

^^^ tru, i had 2 pairs of the og colored white/black/red ones. crack!...wish i still had a pair. got rid of mines. can't find them things no where. theygot wack after nike dropped a whole bunch of trash colorways. Now them II"s?? ahh man!...i remember having the black and blue ones back in 10th grade.loved them kicks. definatly need to be retro'd

I apologize for gravedigging in this post, but when I was in the 3rd grade my friend across the street had those and boy, was I green with envy. Petition forretros, anyone?

Originally Posted by ShortyC94

Originally Posted by MATTDAINCREDIBLE

I doubt it first diamond turf didnt sell that well

Actually, it did at first at $89.99 before they killed it releasing colorways like grey/orange and brown/gold.

Yep - this colorway smoked at all my spots....

jb09q8.jpg

I had copped the diamond turfs a while ago. But I just cant wait for those 2s. Its just somethin about em. And dont forget about those DT4s. Those weresmashing too.

I really need the 2's to complete my collection.

DT5's anyone?

These were nice as well

the 2's are nice wish they would retro

if not i still have my fav og colorway =]

l857d8a49e97a47f24b752cfv1.jpg

retro not og

Back
Top Bottom