DELETE NOOOO

Status
Not open for further replies.
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

I remember when I first caught my brother posting on my account, went through would screen shot his posts, then sent them all to him 

Last edited:
Wow it was on your penis though? RIP. But seriously you should notify all those dudes, its the responsible thing to do so they can go get checked.

Wow it was on your penis though? RIP. But seriously you should notify all those dudes, its the responsible thing to do so they can go get checked.
:rofl: I don't even know what OP's bro posted but this reply is hilarious :rofl: I can assume he played a funny joke on you OP.

^With all things pointing to dude posting a pic of a man's unit based on the replies...why are ya'll hoping for quotes and screencaps though? :nerd:

Last edited:
^With all things pointing to dude posting a pic of a man's unit based on the replies...why are ya'll hoping for quotes and screencaps though? :nerd:
Im not hoping lmao, it just sounds like OP's brutha got a case of the bum bump on his peen

That definitely didn't happen or is implied.

Seems more like a story about how OP had some nasty rash or STD on his penis and he has multiple male partners :lol:

Last edited:
That definitely didn't happen or is implied.

Seems more like a story about how OP had some nasty rash or STD on his penis and he has multiple male partners :lol:

lol the switchup is crazy. for those who r wondering he put something like looking for male partners :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom