Delete post

matt-hardy-delete-gif.gif

Anytime you see a thread with the title “Delete Post” and the OP is “.” you know it must be good. Wish someone would have quoted but I got the gist. Yeah, that’s not a good look OP.

I think someone did quote lol. Either OP broke it off or he left NT. Either way, we were hitting him with straight facts!

I think someone did quote lol. Either OP broke it off or he left NT. Either way, we were hitting him with straight facts!

Yeah, basically OP's chick was playing Slimy Lizard with her ex while hitting him with Pigeon pics implying he was a bird. Hard to tell as he edited his OG post.

The word Ornithologists was thrown around in there too:lol:

Yeah, basically OP's chick was playing Slimy Lizard with her ex while hitting him with Pigeon pics implying he was a bird. Hard to tell as he edited his OG post.

The word Ornithologists was thrown around in there too:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

See this is why I'm never leaving NT :lol:

Thinking about it I can still smash my first ex I dated when I was 15, i'm 34 now. She still keeps in touch for birthdays and checks on my family and ****, and we've smashed while she was posting pics of her current dude on FB. I never reach out or rarely respond to her though, this ***** randomly be asking me and my fam for money and gifts like what the hell is wrong with this pigeon. We dated when we were kids, that's weird as ****.

He decided we were too mean. Girls on Twitter probab told him he was insecure in his masculinity and he should trust his girl.
lol.

Look, I get some folks post in these type of threads to troll and make jokes towards the OP. But I know there are folks on NT that give sound advice from time to time.

This is what makes NT.

lol.

Look, I get some folks post in these type of threads to troll and make jokes towards the OP. But I know there are folks on NT that give sound advice from time to time.

This is what makes NT.

And see that's the thing, we were giving OP legit advice and our insight on the situation. Hell, a few of us in here been through this situation before but 9 times out of 10 with these threads dudes don't give no dambs about what we tell them.

And see that's the thing, we were giving OP legit advice and our insight on the situation. Hell, a few of us in here been through this situation before but 9 times out of 10 with these threads dudes don't give no dambs about what we tell them.
Yup.

Exactly. There's enough threads filled with good advice but instead OP's taking it and getting woke, they only back pedal after a few jokes.

There are some threads though where the OP takes the advice and joins in on the fun after, but it's been a good while since I've seen a thread like that. Op in this thread could've done that by sharing the bird pics his SO sends him though but didn't :smh:

Lol that he deleted post. I actually gave 10 minutes out of my day to give some sound advice off personal experience. I was rooting for him and wanted to see how it developed.

So what happened playa she had a lizard pigeon threesome or what? :lol:

I found it hard to believe that his gf was sharing pictures of birds and lizards to her ex.

IMO, that's code for something else lol

"You like how this pigeon looks?" :rofl:

I found it hard to believe that his gf was sharing pictures of birds and lizards to her ex.

IMO, that's code for something else lol

"You like how this pigeon looks?" :rofl:

They probably had an inside joke calling him a ****old and he thought it was some type of bird? That's not out of the realm of possibility since we don't know OP's age.

Thinking about it I can still smash my first ex I dated when I was 15, i'm 34 now. She still keeps in touch for birthdays and checks on my family and ****, and we've smashed while she was posting pics of her current dude on FB. I never reach out or rarely respond to her though, this ***** randomly be asking me and my fam for money and gifts like what the hell is wrong with this pigeon. We dated when we were kids, that's weird as ****.

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom