delete thread

No Booty? No Breast?....No Good...like a 6

Add the fact that she looks evil as hell too, The type to bust your car windows out...
laugh.gif

Add the fact that she looks evil as hell too, The type to bust your car windows out...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

laugh.gif

Experience spoken? LolIf give her a 7 if I'm thirsty and been on a dry spell a 10 lol

laugh.gif

Experience spoken? LolIf give her a 7 if I'm thirsty and been on a dry spell a 10 lol

No Booty? No Breast?....No Good...

laugh.gif
THIS

plus:

"Black girl trying to be fashionable and different but inevitably looks like a biter of a very lame hair style" haircut
laugh.gif

5 maybe 6 on her best day.

-The Juice

No Booty? No Breast?....No Good...

laugh.gif
THIS

plus:

"Black girl trying to be fashionable and different but inevitably looks like a biter of a very lame hair style" haircut
laugh.gif

5 maybe 6 on her best day.

-The Juice

That first pic <3 my favorite hair on a female

I'm under the assumption its really a female so I give her a 8.5 due to her fitting into my fetish. My body is also ready.

That first pic <3 my favorite hair on a female

I'm under the assumption its really a female so I give her a 8.5 due to her fitting into my fetish. My body is also ready.

Back
Top Bottom