Delete

That thread was crack.

Someone post more photoshops from that thread. hahahahaha!!!!

Originally Posted by vrp32tl

That had me
roll.gif

i wish we had a hall of fame section on NT where we could go back and revisit when we wanted a good laugh

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Originally Posted by ao17

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I was about to say "here we go again"[/color]
laugh.gif
Probably one of the best threads of 2007
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I thought that was early this year?
Was that in the Yuku Era? I know NT transferred to Yuku around Summer 2007, around the same time my little brother had a baby.. and I know thePharrell thread was somewhere around there.
Either way, time moves too fast!

ROFL at that ohsnaps photoshop. is that dude still posting on NT? haven't been on in a minute.

Originally Posted by Da XpLiCiT OnE

Isn't he now, Mycoldyourdone? I know Mycoldyourdone's screen name came around after mrkehbyners roasting, and with the same avy, and they even talked the same.
Classic nonetheless
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
lol nah that wasnt me....my old name was markybwoy tho...i was the one who flipped the pic hah

If only there was some sort of "locked threads" vault with all the classic threads in em for us to read for old time sake.
laugh.gif

Lol, that Pharrell thread was great. Haha, still remember that...

Regarding this topic, its good Pharrell got out and voted. There's a lot of celebrities who talk it but don't walk it. Good to know some peopleactually went out and did it. Its not 'huge' that someone simply voted, but given all the power and influence celebrities have, for better or worse, atleast we get to see a good example set for once...

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

If only there was some sort of "locked threads" vault with all the classic threads in em for us to read for old time sake.
laugh.gif
ummmm *scratches chin* sarcasm much?

Back
Top Bottom