Players wearing there team jerseys.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by anthonyC

^ That was 2003 in Atlanta,

They should go back to wearing their own team uniforms

looks better imo

it looks awful like that
laugh.gif
. i swear ppl on this board are OD nostalgic.if the nba had never done that before and say the next two ASGs had players wear their own team jerseys, ppl on this board would complain about stern non-stop.

That was definitely one of the best from the past decade. AI and Steph were mad hyped- that comeback just came out of nowhere.
pimp.gif

i'm still salty. I was recording it because I had to go to church and my sisters bf changed the channel to the simpsons.

this will be my first time seeing it.
laugh.gif

I was in attendance
pimp.gif

I was sitting in front of Mos Def and Fat Joe...The game was official tho and I can't wait till another one come to DC

smh.gif
at me for not getting one of those all star jackets

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

Originally Posted by vctry20

Back when N's actually cared about winning & everyone didn't love each other like it is nowadays.
What do you mean by that?

This year it seemed like there was a fair amount of D being played, not too many easy buckets

Final score : West: 146 - East: 119
Yup. Also, did you see the last minute of the game?
grin.gif

I know what the final score was, but don't tell me for most of the game they weren't playing defense. Which is why a bunch of dudes wereon here crying because there weren't a lot of dunks/spectatular plays

No I didn't see the last minute but I'm sure there were a few alley oops which you think will debunk my whole point.

grin.gif

them dudes really ran out on the court like they won the championship
laugh.gif

funny how back in 01 they had NBA.com MVP fan voting...now its text message fan voting

it was cool seeing the old faces/old jerseys... sheed as a blazer, finley in old mavs jersey, payton as a sonic, cwebb king etc

Originally Posted by TrueshotAura

Which one had Jordan fade on Kobe? Didn't it go to 2 overtimes?
it was on marion

and $@+* KOBE for getting that foul call. (i dont remember if it was really a foul or not, either way he RUINED what would have been theperfect ending to the GOATs last all star game)

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

that one was one of my favs tho. seeing MJ able to do that in a clutch situation once again
pimp.gif

^What you mad at Kobe for? If anything, it was the moron Jermaine Oneal who fouled him on the 3.

And this was the last ASG where the Knicks had reps, Spree and Houston.

Got this on VHS btw
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

^What you mad at Kobe for? If anything, it was the moron Jermaine Oneal who fouled him on the 3.

And this was the last ASG where the Knicks had reps, Spree and Houston.

Got this on VHS btw
pimp.gif
Jesus i knew it was JO i jus wasnt sure.

yeah it was his fault but still i used to hate kobe so much back then it was easy to place the blame.

seriously tho if i was on that west team,
after seeing that shot i would have had so much respect for jordan
i woulda just threw up a halfcourter and left it up to luck.

Back
Top Bottom