delete

Nuggets. They're a championship caliber team. I thought the Warriors could have been a WCF team, but they didn't even make it there. They did comeclose though, but blew two games in Utah. One they had the lead and lost it because of FT's and the second they could've caught up, but missed FT'sagain.

Nuggets because they play much better defense than that Warriors team.
Also, Warriors would have hurt themselves with technical fouls because the
team self-destructed in bad games during their playoff run.

Originally Posted by gusyouout

Nuggets. They're a championship caliber team. I thought the Warriors could have been a WCF team, but they didn't even make it there. They did come close though, but blew two games in Utah. One they had the lead and lost it because of FT's and the second they could've caught up, but missed FT's again.
air france
pimp.gif
frown.gif

i think people are underestimating the level of basketball they were playing at. their swarming defense was at its peak around that time. that squad could havedef beat the rockets and lakers that year, and give any teams other than SA and utah a run for their money. with that said, unfortunately, nene would %%%! oneveryone we had
laugh.gif
definitely not as lop-sided as people put it though.

08-09 nuggets are a better team obviously but 06-07 warriors were a more exciting/fun team to watch.

Back
Top Bottom