Delete

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

The Yes Guy?

Didn't read the thread, OP please be female.
You're way off point
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
. read the mother*#%%%!@ thread before you mother %+#$$! post. word to samuel l jackson.

but this thread is about to jump off..

waits for amberelise04 to enter....

Originally Posted by DayDayz e36

Can you or somebody post her pics I didn't get invited to that aim chatroom to see anything, I know some Nter screen printed and saved pics ifthey're any.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Can you or somebody post her pics I didn't get invited to that aim chatroom to see anything, I know some Nter screen printed and saved pics if they're any.
go through the thread Im sure you;; find something. i know her pics are in that other blkmen love wht fat women thread.

and if you're talking about bittie shots
sick.gif
alien.gif
why would you even ask?

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Can you or somebody post her pics I didn't get invited to that aim chatroom to see anything, I know some Nter screen printed and saved pics if they're any.
go through the thread Im sure you;; find something. i know her pics are in that other blkmen love wht fat women thread.

and if you're talking about bittie shots
sick.gif
alien.gif
why would you even ask?
I seriously have no idea what shorty looks like. I figured the reason all of NT has been talking mentioning her is cuz she a new chick to beaston. Guess she's ugly and acting like she looks good then right? I haven't bothered to look through any threads that might've involved her. Don't see the point of NT giving the uggos any attention unless it's that funny.

Ohhh the chick who ps'ed her stomach and thinks she looks better than most of the chicks on NT
laugh.gif
I never remembered her sn.

The chick asking NT what kind of bday present she should get for her man >>>> this chick.
laugh.gif

I'm sorry I asked. Nt need to do another girls of Nt thread with their pics posted
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom