Delete

laugh.gif
i knew it

OP--while I appreciate it, NT is goin to roast you forever for this one. You pretty much just committed boardicide. Saying you have a crush on me is theequivalent to admitting you enjoy John Denver music while you're watching Nature shows on PBS. It's okay to do so privately, but to announce itpublicly....:smh

Originally Posted by AmberElise04

OP--while I appreciate it, NT is goin to roast you forever for this one. You pretty much just committed boardicide. Saying you have a crush on me is the equivalent to admitting you enjoy John Denver music while you're watching Nature shows on PBS. It's okay to do so privately, but to announce it publicly....:smh

Oh word?

OP--while I appreciate it, NT is goin to roast you forever for this one. You pretty much just committed boardicide. Saying you have a crush on me is the equivalent to admitting you enjoy John Denver music while you're watching Nature shows on PBS. It's okay to do so privately, but to announce it publicly....:smh
#%$* the haters.

Originally Posted by eye see soles

#%$* the haters.
funny-pictures-troll-car-hating.jpg

aw how cute a fairytale ending.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by enrique23

looks like the popular choice around this board is...simplydimply? or weekend girl?

why do dudes think weekend girl is attractive?

I thought she was a ****** at first. No offense.

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

c2345air
embarassed.gif

It must be the curls

Or the fact she's from Miami lol.

Back
Top Bottom