delete

Disneyland if you want to unleash the kid in you.
Universal Studios if you appreciate movies and want a more chill environment .
Disneyland food rapes your wallet though, at Universal Studios you can get an all day eating pass for like twenty bucks or something like that, but Disneylandchurros are
pimp.gif

Disneyland.

Universal is a little more grownup, but you'll get bored. There's only a few rides, and basically only Jurassic Park is the good one, and not even thatgreat. Backlot tour is the only good thing and I've seen it like 5 times lol. Mummy is like a 12 second ride and gives you no experience whatsoever.

Disneyland gives you that flash from the past and makes you a kid again. I would pick Disneyland if I could only go to one

I personally love both,

but it really depends on my mood and who I'm going with

can't go wrong with either though
try to go to both

not enough rides in universal, so disney land

but IMO overall bushgardens>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

I'm going to Disneyland next Wednesday with the GF!!!!!!
anybody going then?
I will be there, leaving monday night with the fam, will be there through Saturday. Puttin those annual passes to work. Look for bred XII'sand white/red XVII's...

Is your choice only between those two? Or would you be open to including Magic Mountain?

For atmosphere, you are not going to beat Disneyland. For the longest time I thought Disneyland was for lames, but as I got older I realized I could still havefun there. I haven't been to Universal Studios since 1999 or so. I know they got rid of the Back to the Future ride (Simpsons now), and a couple otherthings might have been switched up, but if you're looking for rides, decent food, and a good atmosphere, Disneyland trumps Universal Studios all the way.If you want good rides, but could care less about atmosphere and being surrounded by a bunch of teenage thugs, then Magic Mountain is your place.

Would I have enough time to park hop in one day? I'm only planning on going for a day. I wanna be able to see all of Disneyland.

Universal and Islands of Adventure.....just make sure that you get a line bypass...cause the waitssuck $+#

Disney is for kids and old folks

heres how you differentiate the two

Disneyland- if you're a young adult with a new young family, take your kid/kids OR if youre just young and never been you go with your girl or something

universal- take your group of friends go have a good time, hit the clubs/bars later that night

disney is a place that will take you back to feeling like a little kid, but only for the first time. it kind of wears off if you go a lot. universal is just anamusement park with good rides that you can enjoy over and over again

but DisneyWORLD is the piff
pimp.gif

downtown disney is dope too

Originally Posted by dream5hift

Would I have enough time to park hop in one day? I'm only planning on going for a day. I wanna be able to see all of Disneyland.
You wouldn't be able to see all of disneyland in one day, and park hop over to CA adventure as well. You could either spend a whole day atdisneyland and mange to get to most of the rides if you plan it right, or park hop and and just hit the big rides...

Back
Top Bottom