delete

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Originally Posted by Tarvald Drama Chase

idk where you got that picture from, or why you think it is me, but it is def not
Just for lying...I'm sending ole boy a link to this thread and we'll see if it's you or not
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

idk where you got that picture from, or why you think it is me, but it is def not
Just for lying...I'm sending ole boy a link to this thread and we'll see if it's you or not

LMAO!!!!!! Ahahaha OMG OP, you are getting tore up from the floor up! I bet he's praying to Allah right now that the Mods see this and delete lol. I'MNot You I hope you can hurry up and deliver the Coup De Grace.

Originally Posted by piczon1983

Originally Posted by bionic90

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You dudes are HARSH !!!
laugh.gif
Na this dude is just an @%+ hole on a regular basis on here and it's funny to see him get owned.

This is what happens when you act like a butthole trying to get an E-Name for yourself...things like this occur.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Na this dude is just an @%+ hole on a regular basis on here and it's funny to see him get owned.

This is what happens when you act like a butthole trying to get an E-Name for yourself...things like this occur.
i dont know how i am an "+%# hole" but in all seriousness, that really isnt me,

riiiiiight

Me:
Today at 1:10am

whoaaa mr. big time eh??? little d3 action? not baddd.... yea, actually my family hires your kind of people as slaves... generally to wipe the %@%% from my +%+... and for entertainment... we have a great time laughing at people, such as yourselves, who are poor, and going nowhere in life... it really is pretty funny

Brian:
Add as Friend

Today at 1:11am

Report Message

You seem to know a lot about me. Maybe you can make a stop through Pittsburgh on your carpet and ill show you around town

smh.gif
@ the weak slaves comment

But
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the carpet one

pic.php

Tagged pics of you then (I'm asking for pics from a dude
sick.gif
) because you've lied a lot already.

Either way we're going to find out if that's you
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

too late kid
NT is already convinced that it is you

OP, just stop trying to deny it, NT has won, and you have FAILED. I hope you know your NT career is over. Somebody save his pic, and make a"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" story out of it lol.

k nvm, one of my friends is always talking about a kb, just wondering if that was you

More lies from this dude. We all know you don't have any friends.

Back
Top Bottom