delete

I don't see why Boston would do this it makes no sense for them.

I believe Boston when they say they aren't moving any key guys before the deadline, when healthy they are still an elite team in the league so to move a key guy would be dumb

This is the dumbest trade rumor I have heard in a long time. Reason its so dumb is because there is NO advantage to doing this trade given to EITHER team.

ain't no (*#$# way it's gonna happen. Whoever came up with this *(#&$# is

stupid.gif

eprfba.png

Posted: 8:07AM

And it's really not dumb.  Move Ellis and Vlad for Allen.  Trade Biedrins/Randolph/Claxton for Amare.  Then move Maggette for an expiring contract.  2010 = Lebron and Bosh.
Curry
Wall
Lebron
Bosh
Turiaf.

Originally Posted by daprescription

eprfba.png

And it's really not dumb.  Move Ellis and Vlad for Allen.  Trade Biedrins/Randolph/Claxton for Amare.  Then move Maggette for an expiring contract.  2010 = Lebron and Bosh.
Curry
Wall
Lebron
Bosh
Turiaf.
WELL DAMN. you dream big 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Buc Em

eprfba.png

Curry
Wall
Lebron
Bosh
Turiaf.
WELL DAMN. you dream big 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I know dis ($@*^$*)@$@*$**@#@$@**@$@ did not just say LeBron going to GS?

Terrible trade for both teams.  Boston's not winning anything with a Rondo/Monta backcourt.  Too small.  Plus they're both headstrong, so they'd eventually clash.  Golden State loses out talent-wise in exchange for useless cap space.  No one's coming to Oakland to play for their drunk head coach. 
roll.gif

eprfba.png

Curry
Wall
Lebron
Bosh
Turiaf.
roll.gif

eprfba.png

Curry
Wall
Lebron
Bosh
Turiaf.
WELL DAMN. you dream big 
laugh.gif
How did Wall get tossed in? Jumping to conclusions
alien.gif

Originally Posted by sonunox34

eprfba.png

Curry
Wall
Lebron
Bosh
Turiaf.
WELL DAMN. you dream big 
laugh.gif
How did Wall get tossed in? Jumping to conclusions
alien.gif
Its pretty obvious he was kidding around.  Yet some of you guys seem completely oblivious to that.

This trade rumor makes me
roll.gif

But this posted here by OP:

Well to quote the legendary Craig Mack we've got some brand new flava in ya ear... after the JUMP!
Craig Mack legendary
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom