delete

Monta Ellis isn't even worth Ray Allen.

alien.gif

Originally Posted by daprescription

eprfba.png

Posted: 8:07AM

And it's really not dumb.  Move Ellis and Vlad for Allen.  Trade Biedrins/Randolph/Claxton for Amare.  Then move Maggette for an expiring contract.  2010 = Lebron and Bosh.
Curry
Wall
Lebron
Bosh
Turiaf.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
my dude lost his damn mind thinking this...but i'm crossing my fingers for either bosh or lebron

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by sonunox34

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Originally Posted by daprescription

eprfba.png

Posted: 8:07AM

And it's really not dumb.  Move Ellis and Vlad for Allen.  Trade Biedrins/Randolph/Claxton for Amare.  Then move Maggette for an expiring contract.  2010 = Lebron and Bosh.
Curry
Wall
Lebron
Bosh
Turiaf.
WELL DAMN. you dream big 
laugh.gif
How did Wall get tossed in? Jumping to conclusions
alien.gif
Its pretty obvious he was kidding around.  Yet some of you guys seem completely oblivious to that.
roll.gif
 @ this man DP...I was gonna post some outrageous scenario like this too

I really hope either team would consider this deal. If this deal DID happen, Ray Allen would simply ask to be waived. Haha.

I'm a Warriors fan and I don't believe this trade would work.

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

I really hope either team would consider this deal. If this deal DID happen, Ray Allen would simply ask to be waived. Haha.

I'm a Warriors fan and I don't believe this trade would work.
He'd sign with Lakers or Spurs if this happened
laugh.gif

So the celtics get younger and a big boost offensively and this is bad how? How many years does RayRay have in him? If anything this is dumb for GS.

A Rondo-Ellis backcourt could be meeeean

It's not dumb to me. You're not going anywhere with Monta Ellis as the leading man, so trade him, and buy out Ray Allen.

Honestly, why shouldnt the warriors trade

we arent going anywhere with monta, even though hes exciting, we need to focus on the future

trade monta and vlad to shed some salary and get allens 18 mil off the books next season

without monta, we have more room for curry to develop and having ray allen mentoring curry would be great as well

of course, this means we will tank hard, but then we may get john wall or maybe derrick favors in the draft

im not sure why you guys are saying this is really stupid

i dont see why teh celtics would do this though, maybe they want to get younger?

[h2]RUMOR: Amare Stoudemire to Golden State Warriors, Corey Maggette to Phoenix Suns [/h2]
atma-160_tiny.jpg
by Atma Brother ONE on Jan 28, 2010 12:05 PM PST in Rumors
comment.v1599.png
259 comments

What if these two were the starting 4/5 for the Golden State Warriors?

via www.eastvalleytribune.com

JUMP for the 411!

http://
star-divide.v5547.jpg

Our man Seth Pollack has the info over at Bright Side of the Sun in Amare Stoudemire to Golden State Warriors For Corey Maggette?, so I'll direct you to his piece. But here's a little snippet:
No seriously, we still have our standards. This "rumor" comes from an anonymous source on a message board, but he/she has proven over the years to have gotten some things right. And really, if you want to split hairs over Internet ethics just call this "speculation" instead of "rumor".

RealGM • View topic - All Amare Trade Talk Here
GSW are talking again....Oh, I should add GSW wants us taking Maggette's contract, +

Now the first thing you'd have to worry about from the Warriors perspective is whether Amare would just opt out his contract this offseason and bolt for brighter hoops pastures. Corey Maggette is having an outstanding year for the Warriors as evident by his solid A grade in the 2009-2010 Golden State Warriors Midterm Report Card. Why give him up for free?

But the thing is you have to have a little faith. WE BELIEVE in Mr. Ellison: Oracle CEO Larry Ellison trying to buy NBA franchise Golden State Warriors

Seth puts 2 and 2 together in his piece on why this trade might actually make sense for the Warriors. I don't know about you all, but selling high on Maggette for the chance to retain Amare and maybe even expedite Chris Cohan's sale of the Warriors? Sign me up. (Definitely check out Seth's piece. It's worth the cost of a click.)

Here's some Amare Stoudemire to the Warriors, Corey Maggette to the Suns trades that pass the ESPN trade machine check and give the Suns a number of expiring contracts:
Or my personal fav.... Stoudemire and Jason Richardson for Maggette, Claxton, George, Brandan Wright, C.J. Watson, Speedy Claxton, and Raja Bell [ESPN Trade Machine] enabling the 2010-2011 Golden State Warriors to field a lineup built for Nellieball in Don Nelson's final season:
2011 NBA Champs?

Of course not.

But interesting nevertheless.

I kind of like this trade.
grin.gif

Then trade ellis for allen:

Curry
Allen
Richardson
Stoudemire
Biendrins

Hmmmm...