Delete

i smell a scrap for these shoes, i just asked a couple of friends on what they think about it, and they reject it because of the story it brings.

im feelin the colorway, but the background story is going to cause some controversy once this releases.

wow, i really wished i didnt read that story. im deciding whether to cop or not.
ohwell.gif

im SURE there have been much weirder concepts that have inspired shoes than this.

concepts never mattered to me much though i like these shoes more now though after i see WHY the purple has such wack placement.. hahahah

nice plain colorway but at the same time i def have to agree with u guys that the whole concept is creepy

what next if they come out with these... shoes based on kool-aid and the whole jim jones cult suicide?

Originally Posted by E Villian

Man...that sucks...

Hate to be of bad taste but...the Nike's on dead dudes feet are dope

laugh.gif
nt is funny. they cortez's man - no one on nt mentions howdope they are. homies round' the way rock em with high socks, dickies, and a wifebeater. they'd be damn'd if they saw this as a fashion statementor a hypebeast movement.
grin.gif

they look ok. just ok. maybe in person they will seem better.

that pic of the shoes on the body looks like a nike commercial lol.
"just do it"

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

they look ok. just ok. maybe in person they will seem better.

that pic of the shoes on the body looks like a nike commercial lol.
"just do it"
actually, i remember when this happened, there were "just do it" or "just DID it" jokes going around......

Crazy.
Been going through the catalog over the last few days deciding how many to get of what.
Wasn't told much about these from SB and it's no wonder. Super creepy even for Todd.

man i don't give a damn about that cult they were beyond stupid and i would have no shame walking on their memory.

these are hot and I will cop

sigh i haven't found myself wearing a pair of dunk hi's in a long time but still might have to cop these, hot colours.

Back
Top Bottom