Delete

hmm.......I feel like basing a shoe off that is in bad taste. i dont get how these get made, but then they cancel Mike Vick shoes......

Originally Posted by spacej23

Taken from Hypebeast . . .

They're decent looking I suppose. A little weird to base a sneaker off of in my opinion.

news-suicide.jpg

lol those are dope for all da wrong reasons
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I will NOT be purchasing these, due to the fact that ima have a pair of shoes based off of a mass suicide sitting in my closet....not a good look
embarassed.gif

The name =
pimp.gif
but after found out what it means =
ohwell.gif

These will be the 3rd Dunk Hi, and first SB, I will purchase (if released).
smokin.gif

As far as the inspiration behind it,
laugh.gif

Just seen those online and they look good. Too bad it's inspired by such a sad event. Maybe we shouldn't call it those in case they decide to scrapthem.

wow, these dunks are going to be bought, but the explaination of the Heavens Gate group has made me have this evil image on these good looking shoes.

hahahah, im probably just overthinking, but these shoes are fire. oh shoot, i could already see some of the fake anti-hypbeasts saying, "why you buyin theshoes? you aint even a follower of the group. you're a hypebeast."

are those really cortez's on dead dudes feet they look different but yeah Just don't call them "that name" and maybe they won't getscrapped.

the more i think about it, the more the concept turns me off.... so what's next?....the Waco Dunks and the Jonestown Blazers??? SMH.....

Might be my first Dunk SB Hi's. I'm not really thinking about the reasoning behind the sneakers.

starnge concept to use... using a cult as a base was never in my minds buuuttttt....lookin decent

weird? The NICKNAME is downright pathetic and stupid.

end that crap right now. i hope thats not the real nickname associated with them. id slap anyone in the face if they used that nickname around me

WALLYHOPP.

you obviously didnt watch that video on page 1. huh?
Todd Jordan, the man who designed the Heavens Gate dunk,
said himself, the shoe was deisgned by the mass murder cult, the Heavens Gate.

I will definitely be picking these up next year, I think the concept is cool. Hopefully all you moral cats will keep prices down.

no i didnt watch it. just the picture and nickname alone, there is no story out there that could ever make me think this is a good idea.

Yo these r nice & simple....And although Heaven's Gate was a weird thing that happened back in the 90's I think it's kind of a paradox to makethese shoes based after that but whatever....They're only shoes....

Back
Top Bottom