delete

Originally Posted by jcsellsf

do u think u have to line up for these?

indifferent.gif

Is this NIKETALK ???

Heard these are really limited. Most stores won't be getting them. Might have to settle for the wht/red 6's instead

o snaps..didnt even know these were coming..i guess i'll call my local spots and see what's good! how is oakridge for these releases?
smile.gif

Wow i am still on the fence with these, even with enough $....

I will be making a lot of calls this week....might as well post results here for yall. I wanna go to HOH SF for this one....so if i miss out, there are some Kobe V's or Lebrons still there

Originally Posted by l2icel3oi9i6

Originally Posted by DaBuddhaWitJays

sac heads what's good with this pack?
arden.... feel like its gonna be another space jam crowd
smh.gif

i slept in for those, didn't even wanna deal with that.  i hope they don't try to do another midnight release then fail, and change it back to a morning release again
smh.gif

I'll be at serramonte trying to get my pack at footaction or footlocker. I dont have time to get a bracelet though because I actually have a life and a job.

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Originally Posted by l2icel3oi9i6

Originally Posted by DaBuddhaWitJays

sac heads what's good with this pack?
arden.... feel like its gonna be another space jam crowd
smh.gif

i slept in for those, didn't even wanna deal with that.  i hope they don't try to do another midnight release then fail, and change it back to a morning release again
smh.gif
talked to the old german looking dude at footlocker Arden on Sunday and he said they are getting 1 size each. I really hope this dude is lying.

Back
Top Bottom