delete

do u have to have a bracelet i order to get the shoes at serramonte? if so that blows. what happened to just showing up on time lol

Originally Posted by senor chang

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Originally Posted by l2icel3oi9i6

Originally Posted by DaBuddhaWitJays

sac heads what's good with this pack?
arden.... feel like its gonna be another space jam crowd
smh.gif

i slept in for those, didn't even wanna deal with that.  i hope they don't try to do another midnight release then fail, and change it back to a morning release again
smh.gif
talked to the old german looking dude at footlocker Arden on Sunday and he said they are getting 1 size each. I really hope this dude is lying.

he probably meant they're selling one size of each, and keeping the rest for employees
smh.gif
.  sometimes they'll pull some random number out their %++ though cuz they wanna be #+%*% instead of doing their job and answering the question.  any word on if it's a 9am release or early morning?...

Originally Posted by KidCloudKicker

do u have to have a bracelet i order to get the shoes at serramonte? if so that blows. what happened to just showing up on time lol
There were 40 something heads this morning at Serra. Dont know how many heads got wristbands after this morning but I think you have a good chance of getting a pair.

anyone know what time arden is opening for this release? is it 6am or 9am?

ARDEN SACTO opened around 745am today...went around 715am and probably like 10 heads in front of me.  Easy cop.  This is how it should be but I know it's not since this shoe release was a fluke since Varsity Reds came out along with Iphone 4G next Thursday coming out.  FTL didn't have many pairs probably around 24 pairs.

Hope you got yours DEGENERATE423.

Lol sorry about that Pogi. For those that went Serramonte, there was a better chance at FA instead of HOH. There was like 10 something people in line compared to 30+ at HOH.

Originally Posted by JayJunkie

Lol sorry about that Pogi. For those that went Serramonte, there was a better chance at FA instead of HOH. There was like 10 something people in line compared to 30+ at HOH.

wow i'm surprised it wasnt crazy in the bay area...

any other stories? ntsf? south bay malls?

^same here.  HOH and FA has sz. 8.5 left in infrared.  No love for the foams here in the bay.  34 pairs still avail @ HOH.

Easy cop for me and the team this morning. Not many ppl came out in the East Bay. Anybody know how many folks showed up at NTSF?

119ymx3.jpg

I was kinda expecting these to not be all hyped. Too many high $$$ dollar items coming out around this time. Plus I like the varsity red more than infrared.

i decided on 2 iphones over this pack. i had one on lock but changed my mind. 
happy.gif
 . i think i'll have more fun with the iphone 4 than the pack. congrats to everyone who copped.

Originally Posted by Raydio5

ARDEN SACTO opened around 745am today...went around 715am and probably like 10 heads in front of me.  Easy cop.  This is how it should be but I know it's not since this shoe release was a fluke since Varsity Reds came out along with Iphone 4G next Thursday coming out.  FTL didn't have many pairs probably around 24 pairs.

damn i should've went out there then.  i wasn't sure what time they were opening, so i didn't even bother.  i might try to buy an iphone and trade it for the pack if i can...

damn i should've went out there then.  i wasn't sure what time they were opening, so i didn't even bother.  i might try to buy an iphone and trade it for the pack if i can...

i think you got a better chance at getting the pack. there's way too much hype this time around for the iphone. 

Originally Posted by Daver

i think you got a better chance at getting the pack. there's way too much hype this time around for the iphone. 

i have a friend that works for bestbuy, but idk if it'd be worth it. i never understood the resale value for the iphone when more get produced within a month or so of the release date...

i have a friend that works for bestbuy, but idk if it'd be worth it. i never understood the resale value for the iphone when more get produced within a month or so of the release date...

AT&T 2-year service contract. if you notice, you can only get it at retail spots only with a CONTRACT. they won't let you walk out without one (unless you pay full price; $599/$699). so the resale value is high because people jailbreak and unlock it for use with another provider (T-Mobile). from what i heard, AT&T is BS. in a lot of ways possible. 
roll.gif
. i never had a problem with them, but yea, some people prefer other wireless carriers over att.
so pretty much AT&T sets the price and people follow with an unlocked one. i can only imagine craigslist flooded with listings like this --> "UNLOCKED IPHONE 4!! SOLD OUT EVERYWHERE!!!!! $1000OBO" ....
indifferent.gif

smh.gif

AT&T 2-year service contract. if you notice, you can only get it at retail spots only with a CONTRACT. they won't let you walk out without one (unless you pay full price; $599/$699). so the resale value is high because people jailbreak and unlock it for use with another provider (T-Mobile). from what i heard, AT&T is BS. in a lot of ways possible. 
roll.gif
. i never had a problem with them, but yea, some people prefer other wireless carriers over att.
so pretty much AT&T sets the price and people follow with an unlocked one. i can only imagine craigslist flooded with listings like this --> "UNLOCKED IPHONE 4!! SOLD OUT EVERYWHERE!!!!! $1000OBO" ....
indifferent.gif

smh.gif

Damn lol, doesn't look like that'll happen either then.  Not about to pay full price for that !$!% unless there's a way to buy it for the contract price and cancel it after a month or get out of it somehow
nerd.gif
.  I have Verizon, so it's really useless for me to keep.  Thanks for the run down though...

Store by my house has a 10.5 , anybody interested? I wouldn't mind helping out anybody on here haha

Back
Top Bottom