delete

This is crazzzzzzzzzzzy. The bombings that happened yesterday against the Koreans could be the start of WW3?

Ya never know? I wanna be alive when we know how to breathe and live under water

Originally Posted by RAWse

Ya never know? I wanna be alive when we know how to breathe and live under water

yea. hopefully they fix the problem of us moving all slow like in water
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by RAWse

yea. hopefully they fix the problem of us moving all slow like in water
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by topherr

its past nov 2010 and there is no WW3....

she fails
Noy sure if you are serious but what alot of people are guessing is something could transpire later down the line that could result in WW3. Depending on who the players are, events of the previous week could be seen as an early stage or something that led to a WW3 like event. Again, there is no way of knowing until down the line. And that is if you believe in this kind of stuff

she fails
Noy sure if you are serious but what alot of people are guessing is something could transpire later down the line that could result in WW3. Depending on who the players are, events of the previous week could be seen as an early stage or something that led to a WW3 like event. Again, there is no way of knowing until down the line. And that is if you believe in this kind of stuff

Not saying any of her prophecies are true but war isn't started by an ON switch.

It requires an event to transpire that will trigger other events down the line. And that's precisely what happened.

A war is very multifaceted and a particular origin can recur a domino effect, thus creating a "world" war.

Not gonna lie, this is pretty impressive and scary.

I hope her predictions are false.

Not saying any of her prophecies are true but war isn't started by an ON switch.

It requires an event to transpire that will trigger other events down the line. And that's precisely what happened.

A war is very multifaceted and a particular origin can recur a domino effect, thus creating a "world" war.

Not gonna lie, this is pretty impressive and scary.

I hope her predictions are false.

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

she fails
i see you perspective. i HOPE she is not for real but just LUCKY, or if she is real, let all the cool stuff like breathing underwater happen ASAP

but nothing about the end of the world in 2012?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

she fails
i see you perspective. i HOPE she is not for real but just LUCKY, or if she is real, let all the cool stuff like breathing underwater happen ASAP

but nothing about the end of the world in 2012?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom