delete

oh, he knows what he's doing.

he just suckered you into new contracts and he probably got commission for them too.

well played, "friend", well played.

he just suckered you into new contracts and he probably got commission for them too.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

pretty much.

pretty much.

laugh.gif
 Oh absolutely. I didn't get the phones from a retail store though. 

laugh.gif
 Oh absolutely. I didn't get the phones from a retail store though. 

Originally Posted by Juice man

Long story short...
Me and a "friend" came up with a master plan to get some phones

The "friend" found someone to buy multiple phones

The original plan was to get the phones, sell the phones, cancel the contract

He works for AT&T and apparently doesn't know what he's doing...so can anyone help me...or am I screwed?
Sorry man, but to "rob" AT&T of its smartphones and to sell the phones as an independent party is considered "stealing."

There are early termination fees, but your "friend" is trying to "erase" them...
grin.gif

But if this is only concerning you, then you're stuck with the phone and its two-year contract, unless you pay the early termination fee of $320.

Originally Posted by Juice man

Long story short...
Me and a "friend" came up with a master plan to get some phones

The "friend" found someone to buy multiple phones

The original plan was to get the phones, sell the phones, cancel the contract

He works for AT&T and apparently doesn't know what he's doing...so can anyone help me...or am I screwed?
Sorry man, but to "rob" AT&T of its smartphones and to sell the phones as an independent party is considered "stealing."

There are early termination fees, but your "friend" is trying to "erase" them...
grin.gif

But if this is only concerning you, then you're stuck with the phone and its two-year contract, unless you pay the early termination fee of $320.

How much were you even gonna make off this? Like a couple hundred tops? I don't think you're gettin out of that contract

Back
Top Bottom