delete

Do you guys like your last name? I don't really like mine.. Hill 
ohwell.gif

If not, what would you change it to? I've always wanted my last name to be Rose. 
laugh.gif
 Idk why.

I might get it changed depending on when/if my father gets out of his mid-life crisis he's going through now. That's my word...

I might get it changed depending on when/if my father gets out of his mid-life crisis he's going through now. That's my word...

I like my last name. Very cool. 2 syllables of same three letters back to back.

Saw an ID at work today while doing paper work. The guy's given name is JING TUNG and his family name is POON YOW TSOW.
laugh.gif
Awesome name!

I like my last name. Very cool. 2 syllables of same three letters back to back.

Saw an ID at work today while doing paper work. The guy's given name is JING TUNG and his family name is POON YOW TSOW.
laugh.gif
Awesome name!

I don't come across too many mcclouds so i like my name, whole name is original to be honest. I hated it when i was little but now i realize that it gives me character. Also it's 
pimp.gif
when people say my name right the first time when they read it off a paper ect.

I don't come across too many mcclouds so i like my name, whole name is original to be honest. I hated it when i was little but now i realize that it gives me character. Also it's 
pimp.gif
when people say my name right the first time when they read it off a paper ect.

Naw...my last name is Blue...sounds so weird and people always make jokes about it when I tell what it is (called me mz Blue balls in high school
30t6p3b.gif
)....I'm getting married soon and my last name will change to Taylor... Idk if I like that either tho...

Naw...my last name is Blue...sounds so weird and people always make jokes about it when I tell what it is (called me mz Blue balls in high school
30t6p3b.gif
)....I'm getting married soon and my last name will change to Taylor... Idk if I like that either tho...

Nigerian last name, so its an automatic convo started. But I always thought "Stark" was a cool last name. So if I had a chance it would definitely be that.

Nigerian last name, so its an automatic convo started. But I always thought "Stark" was a cool last name. So if I had a chance it would definitely be that.

Originally Posted by MZBLUE2U

30t6p3b.gif

Mz. Blue Balls
roll.gif
roll.gif

"Doo Doo" Brown here
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MZBLUE2U

30t6p3b.gif

Mz. Blue Balls
roll.gif
roll.gif

"Doo Doo" Brown here
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom