delete

I have very unique Italian last name that is fun to pronounce, I've had several buddies of mine with generic names tell me they wish they had a name like mine. However, if I did change my name I would change it to this.

satan_jersey.jpg

devil.gif
I would be the baddest mofo on the block with a last name like Satan.

I have very unique Italian last name that is fun to pronounce, I've had several buddies of mine with generic names tell me they wish they had a name like mine. However, if I did change my name I would change it to this.

satan_jersey.jpg

devil.gif

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

satan_jersey.jpg

devil.gif
You know it's pronounced shah-tan right? Hate hockey, but from Buffalo.

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

satan_jersey.jpg

devil.gif
You know it's pronounced shah-tan right? Hate hockey, but from Buffalo.

wouldnt change my last name to anything unless its something like kingoftheworld i like the ring to that
Kingoftheworld, Rob

wouldnt change my last name to anything unless its something like kingoftheworld i like the ring to that
Kingoftheworld, Rob

Hell yeah I like my last name....The only people with the same last name in the U.S. are relatives....It's Italian though and people can't pronounce it 
laugh.gif

Hell yeah I like my last name....The only people with the same last name in the U.S. are relatives....It's Italian though and people can't pronounce it 
laugh.gif

I've never met anyone outside of my family with my last name. Although some random Asian rapper from Kansas City has the same first and last name as me and he messaged me on MySpace 4 years ago hahaha

I've never met anyone outside of my family with my last name. Although some random Asian rapper from Kansas City has the same first and last name as me and he messaged me on MySpace 4 years ago hahaha

Back
Top Bottom