delete.

Originally Posted by 2SeatPort

arent all debit cards technically prepaid?

laugh.gif

i guess but i meant those ones (visa, AMEX, etc.) from the stores (target, walmart, etc.) the ones u dont need a bank account for like how much do they charge for it and what is the scale for much u pay to how much u put on it.

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NONO NONO NOOOOO!!!!

Go get a bank account, and LEAVE THOSE ALONE. Just trust me on that one.

If you screwed up with your bank, pay them their money that you owe. You'll regret it hard core in the long run if you dont, either way. Just pay the bank.

Only thing I can see that being good for is if you're trying to do something illegal. Then maybe it works out.

Originally Posted by 2SeatPort

arent all debit cards technically prepaid?

laugh.gif

i guess but i meant those ones (visa, AMEX, etc.) from the stores (target, walmart, etc.) the ones u dont need a bank account for like how much do they charge for it and what is the scale for much u pay to how much u put on it.

If you screwed up with your bank, pay them their money that you owe. You'll regret it hard core in the long run if you dont, either way. Just pay the bank.

Only thing I can see that being good for is if you're trying to do something illegal. Then maybe it works out.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

thanks. btw i jus payed back my bank about a month n a 1/2 ago on some frauded the bank type shhh n that same day i went to open an account at BofA but i couldnt (figured it would take a while to clear that mess up) would i be able to now?

thanks. btw i jus payed back my bank about a month n a 1/2 ago on some frauded the bank type shhh n that same day i went to open an account at BofA but i couldnt (figured it would take a while to clear that mess up) would i be able to now?

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

u mean credit cards?

I've also noticed this about debit/credit cards... A lot of people dont know that there is actually a difference between debit and credit cards. Credit cards have no cash that backs them. It's purely off your word. Paper trail/electronic transactions. Debit cards are backed by cash in an account somewhere.  

Originally Posted by MOE FAB UAFA

I dont know. The best thing you can do right now is check your credit history and credit score to make sure all that has been cleared up and make sure there's no block or anything like that on your credit and go from there.

u mean credit cards?

I've also noticed this about debit/credit cards... A lot of people dont know that there is actually a difference between debit and credit cards. Credit cards have no cash that backs them. It's purely off your word. Paper trail/electronic transactions. Debit cards are backed by cash in an account somewhere.  

I dont know. The best thing you can do right now is check your credit history and credit score to make sure all that has been cleared up and make sure there's no block or anything like that on your credit and go from there.

prepaid debit card- you can only spend what you put on it nothing more!

But if you get a bank debit card you can overdraft and owe them you life in fees.

prepaid debit card- you can only spend what you put on it nothing more!

But if you get a bank debit card you can overdraft and owe them you life in fees.

u mean credit cards?

are those free credit checks legit or jus scams

u mean credit cards?

u mean credit cards?

You get one free credit check every year. This is the legit site to do it at, but it will only give you your report, not your score. There is a difference.

https://www.annualcreditreport.com/cra/index.jsp

Good luck.

u mean credit cards?

You get one free credit check every year. This is the legit site to do it at, but it will only give you your report, not your score. There is a difference.

https://www.annualcreditreport.com/cra/index.jsp

Good luck.

I honestly don't understand why people don't use regular banks/credit unions. It's common sense.

I honestly don't understand why people don't use regular banks/credit unions. It's common sense.

Back
Top Bottom