delete

I've always thought: If anyone wanted to learn how to play a "complete" game on the basketball court...watch Scottie Pippen play.

I've always thought: If anyone wanted to learn how to play a "complete" game on the basketball court...watch Scottie Pippen play.

Originally Posted by ScoopFromTheHoop

Legend.

Jordan without Pippen = less rings, not the legend he was. Scottie pushed him every day to be better, and made both players outstanding
Co-sign. One of my all-time favorite players.

Originally Posted by ScoopFromTheHoop

Legend.

Jordan without Pippen = less rings, not the legend he was. Scottie pushed him every day to be better, and made both players outstanding
Co-sign. One of my all-time favorite players.

Originally Posted by dland24

One of the best to ever do it.  And he gave us these:

image.axd

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Have 3 pairs so I thank him for that but I would say he and Lamar Odom have the same skill set.

Originally Posted by dland24

One of the best to ever do it.  And he gave us these:

image.axd

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Have 3 pairs so I thank him for that but I would say he and Lamar Odom have the same skill set.

DCAllAmerican:
Clutchshooter:
The single most complete player to ever step foot on an NBA court.
I have to get back to you on that one. But on initial thought, I can't think of anyone else other than LeBronze. Hmmm, I have to think about it.
Other than LeBron?!

They only look even on paper, which is why I hate when people run to stats to tell the whole story. Pippen's perimeter shooting is better than LeBron's, and his defense is FAR better than LeBron's.

DCAllAmerican:
Clutchshooter:
The single most complete player to ever step foot on an NBA court.
I have to get back to you on that one. But on initial thought, I can't think of anyone else other than LeBronze. Hmmm, I have to think about it.
Other than LeBron?!

They only look even on paper, which is why I hate when people run to stats to tell the whole story. Pippen's perimeter shooting is better than LeBron's, and his defense is FAR better than LeBron's.

Back
Top Bottom