delete.

80 bucks? I personally wouldn't buy them they look to beat up. It's crazy cause whenthese are clean and icey they are worth alot but after theybecome all pissy yellow and used they look ugly.

80 bucks? I personally wouldn't buy them they look to beat up. It's crazy cause whenthese are clean and icey they are worth alot but after theybecome all pissy yellow and used they look ugly.

I would at the very least get the thickest round laces you can if you can't get originals, such as the one fully laced sell on ebay.. Use some rit whitener/brightener on the mesh and bring it back a little bit, clean the bottoms alot, seaglow them a few times so they are yellow and not poop brown, then you could get around 150-225. For right now... 70-120

I would at the very least get the thickest round laces you can if you can't get originals, such as the one fully laced sell on ebay.. Use some rit whitener/brightener on the mesh and bring it back a little bit, clean the bottoms alot, seaglow them a few times so they are yellow and not poop brown, then you could get around 150-225. For right now... 70-120

Originally Posted by Rippaflow

With all due repect, you told me nothing i didn't know. 
laugh.gif
 Plan on buying these for a restoration project.  Already have rit whitener and brighter, 16 oz of Seaglow (going for icy as possible 
glasses.gif
),  and all the household materials.  Thank You though.

Originally Posted by Rippaflow

With all due repect, you told me nothing i didn't know. 
laugh.gif
 Plan on buying these for a restoration project.  Already have rit whitener and brighter, 16 oz of Seaglow (going for icy as possible 
glasses.gif
),  and all the household materials.  Thank You though.

Back
Top Bottom