Delete

Not divine 9, but I pledged and was initiated fall '10 to Tau Kappa Epsilon.
- Your grades wont suffer so long as you use your time wisely, i.e. Study during the weekdays, not going out every night.

-Pay attention to what you have to learn, and when your "reprimanded" (Im sure every organization has different ways of doing such), just take it, and try not to run your mouth as to piss off the brothers

-Can't help you there, I hear they can be as little as a month to over a year. Our pledge process took 2 months, funnest time I never want to have again.

-Advice, have fun, develop a good relationship with your pledge/line brothers, learn everything you can and take pride in your organization, if you can, take an officer or lead position within your organization, looks better on your resume, rather than just being a member of a fraternity, as opposed to being an officer such as vice president of your fraternity.

You shouldn't be expressing any interest to a D9 org on the Internet. You never know who is watching especially at your school.

You shouldn't be expressing any interest to a D9 org on the Internet. You never know who is watching especially at your school.

Everyone says your grades will suffer, but can I at least maintain a 3.0? I want to apply for internships for next summer
- STUDY WHEN YOU'RE FREE

Obviously everyone says they are "non-hazing fraternities" but
indifferent.gif
What are the steps I need to take to get "reprimanded" the least?
- LMAO

How long should I look to be on line? A semester?
- LMAO

And, can you offer any survival tips/tricks for if/ when I am on line?
- STUDY WHEN  YOU'RE FREE

I was online for 11 weeks and 1 day, plus prepledged for 4 weeks. STUDY WHEN YOU'RE FREE.

ALPHA ETA CHAPTER OF ALPHA PHI ALPHA, SPRING 2009 4 CLUB CertiPHIed A.S. New Testament!

Everyone says your grades will suffer, but can I at least maintain a 3.0? I want to apply for internships for next summer
- STUDY WHEN YOU'RE FREE

Obviously everyone says they are "non-hazing fraternities" but
indifferent.gif
What are the steps I need to take to get "reprimanded" the least?
- LMAO

How long should I look to be on line? A semester?
- LMAO

And, can you offer any survival tips/tricks for if/ when I am on line?
- STUDY WHEN  YOU'RE FREE

I was online for 11 weeks and 1 day, plus prepledged for 4 weeks. STUDY WHEN YOU'RE FREE.

ALPHA ETA CHAPTER OF ALPHA PHI ALPHA, SPRING 2009 4 CLUB CertiPHIed A.S. New Testament!

Back
Top Bottom