delete.

Originally Posted by buggz05

I find it flattering until it just gets out of hand. Gay dudes are some of the most desperate people on this planet swear to God.

Gay dudes are dudes--think about that for a second
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I find it flattering until it just gets out of hand. Gay dudes are some of the most desperate people on this planet swear to God.

Not to pull an Antawn, but how are gay dudes any more desperate than hetero dudes? You see how thirsty some dudes are for vaginal relations? The spending $, buying pointless clothes, the fake "swag." I mean what can be more desperate than that?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I am not even looking at it from a "Less of a man" POV. In my eyes, to be flattered is synonymous to being PROUD of something. Being liked by another dude evokes ZERO pride attribute points to my current feeling. I am not proud of it, I am not happy by it, I am not HONORED by it. Therefore I am not flattered by it.

We get it youre straight and insecure. Shut up already.

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

I am not even looking at it from a "Less of a man" POV. In my eyes, to be flattered is synonymous to being PROUD of something. Being liked by another dude evokes ZERO pride attribute points to my current feeling. I am not proud of it, I am not happy by it, I am not HONORED by it. Therefore I am not flattered by it.

How am I insecure? Because I prefer NOT to deal with things like that? I swear you dudes throw that word around without any type of thought.

Come shut me up
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

laugh.gif
leave DC alone

Not to pull an Antawn, but how are gay dudes any more desperate than hetero dudes? You see how thirsty some dudes are for vaginal relations? The spending $, buying pointless clothes, the fake "swag." I mean what can be more desperate than that?
laugh.gif
Good point. But the difference is that gay dudes are not generally accepted, so they absolutely have to try harder. I had a nice little conversation with some chick awhile ago about who are more ruthless, gay dudes or straight dudes.. and our debate came to a stalemate. Dudes are just pathetic lol 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Good point. But the difference is that gay dudes are not generally accepted, so they absolutely have to try harder. I had a nice little conversation with some chick awhile ago about who are more ruthless, gay dudes or straight dudes.. and our debate came to a stalemate. Dudes are just pathetic lol 
laugh.gif

Yep, here's the thing, from what I've experienced and yes I don't care how gay this sounds---every gay club I've been to it's literally a pre-orgy-it's easier for a gay dude to bag a gay dude at a gay club than for a straight guy to bag a chick at a club-technically in certain situations when they are with their own gay dudes don't have to try harder especially in areas of the country with high population of gays (NYC, ATL, San Fran)

With that beings said, I can see gay dudes being extra thirsty in areas where it is less accepted

But the common denominator is dudes are thirsty

Originally Posted by Gordonson

If that's one of your long time friends don't end the friendship over that. But tell some on some G $#*# that he will have to get over you because nothing can ever come from his feelings.
This.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

this thread is jokes.
Yup
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom