Delete

EDSBS-Kaiser-Soze-Fire-Walk.gif

Mitsuomi from Tenjo Tenge

No one was touching dude at all. He ended up fighting on level with a GOD. You could spend your entire life training to defeat this man and get offed in one punch. Dude didn't even have "special powers," he was just ridiculously amazing. No one wanted it with him. In the end he turned more towards the good side, but I'm 99% positive that after he came to into power as the villain he never lost a fight. Ever. He just shattered lives and dreams.

20070326000906!Mitsuomi_takayanagi.JPG

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

wrong dude tawara was the baddest mofo in tenge

He was cold, but he was also soft... which is why he got punched in the chest by Mitsuomi and expired 
laugh.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

I also like to put up for review, the villain from OldBoy. What he did was unforgivable...

Giving what the writers have done to him from the beginning to now I have to say Norman Osborn the Green Goblin Man > Spider-Man.

When you think about it he's smarter (or at least puts his intelligence to better use), richer, just as strong, more resources, etc. He's consistently screwed Pete over by killing his loved ones, dude prepares for several different outcomes to his schemes cuz similar to the Joker to him it's all a game and technically if Spidey did kill him Norman would win in the end cuz of the whole morality. The only con against the guy is that he's crazy.

For all these other villains being mentioned when it's focusing more on raw power or even with a combination of intelligence, the hero usually always finds a way to outsmart him.

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

Originally Posted by Tawdae804

indifferent.gif
  even if goku didn't flat out beat buu...buu didn't completely outclass him...

i'm talking about villains that completely outmatched the hero.

that's why I hated yu-gi-oh so much when i was younger, it was cool, but the fact that he never lost made me angry....i mean he NEVER lost.

hahah YUGI!!! damn I cant even remember he never lost? That $#+%! with Blue Eyes never beat him? or the other boss guy

seto kaiba? he never beat yugi....
I remember yugi did lose once though. he thought it was the end of his career.
laugh.gif

bruce negro wrote:

I also like to put up for review, the villain from OldBoy. What he did was unforgivable...

I don't know what to say about this dude. what he did to Oldboy was sadistic and disturbing.
30t6p3b.gif

Idk if oldboy can be considered a hero though. Maybe an anti-hero.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 2sappy

hahah YUGI!!! damn I cant even remember he never lost? That $#+%! with Blue Eyes never beat him? or the other boss guy

laugh.gif

bruce negro wrote:

I don't know what to say about this dude. what he did to Oldboy was sadistic and disturbing.
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

yu gi lost?

Originally Posted by 2sappy

laugh.gif

bruce negro wrote:

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
yu gi lost?

Yugi lost so Seto could save Mokuba and face Pegasus

Originally Posted by GolfAlphaBravoEcho

Spoiler [+]
Ozymandias from the Watchmen comic succeeds in his evil plan
Totally forgot about the Watchmen.  That's a really good example.
I guess you can say any villain that was able to kill the hero.

indifferent.gif
  even if goku didn't flat out beat buu...buu didn't completely outclass him...

i'm talking about villains that completely outmatched the hero.

that's why I hated yu-gi-oh so much when i was younger, it was cool, but the fact that he never lost made me angry....i mean he NEVER lost.

yeah he beat Yugi's bum@$$
30t6p3b.gif

nah in them old kung fu flicks...

the hero never went one-on-one with the beastiest villians of the movies

they always double and triple teamed the villian and STILL got worked

I never saw the movie, but from what I've read about Broly on the DBZ wiki is that he's basically unstoppable.

Back
Top Bottom