Delete

Originally Posted by JayHood23

How awkward will it be if she shuts you down tho

You a hater. Let that book cook. I'm pretty sure every time you've been shut down it was awkward, regardless of the time, place, or circumstance.  And even if that does happen, just keep your composure. Who knows? Maybe someday she'll realize the dudes she messes with are lame and give you a chance.

We chatted up a little, and apparently she just moved into town about a couple weeks ago

Should've jumped all over that, this was your "in"...still is.  Offer to show her around town and some "local"/low key spots.

Son, just strike up a convo.. If you been working longer than her, teach her a few tips and go from there. She cute though, so don't wait around 'cus your coworkers are probably plottin'.

you winnin bruh...go for it, ask her for lunch at least everyday.....
then ask her for a date that would mean you and her just together, works all the time, preferably weekend...the gettin' to know part...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Take her to dinner.
On the way whip it out and say its just an appetizer

You have pics, so I assume you have her facebook.
Shoot her a message, ask when she works again, step through your job and pay her a visit on your off day.
Chop it up some while you're there, get her number, and invite her out somewhere.

Smash, wife, play with her head, anything. After that point, you've pretty much got it in the bag.

grab her hand and give her a tour of the stock room. Then drop this line........ so tell me more about yourself

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

We chatted up a little, and apparently she just moved into town about a couple weeks ago

Should've jumped all over that, this was your "in"...still is.  Offer to show her around town and some "local"/low key spots.

This.  I would usually say don't mess with people where you work, but you work at finish line and it's not like its a career job.

Start convo, don't try too hard.

Offer to show her around the city.

Treat her to lunch or something.

Pick her brain about anything that will help you figure her out.

DON'T LET HER KNOW TOO MUCH ABOUT YOU. Let her in a little but not a lot. She tries to swing it your way, hit her with "Enough about me, tell me more about yourself" Women love listeners.

Ask if she seeing anyone. If she isn't, In your head you'll be Tiger Woods fist pumping. Play it calm and just say "Yeah me either. Its rough out here". She'll probably agree or bring up some ex/dude she liked but broke up with or it didn't mature because she moved. Whichever response she gives, play it cool.

From here, find a way to get her number to chat with her further. Don't rush but don't lay around waiting. Strike while the iron is hot. If she is feeling you, you'll know it. If you get another outing (yes outing. Don't think too highly of anything early on) then we'll all go from there.

LOL! This dude is Ducktails to the fullest!

This girl is my girlfriends cousin and she does not work at a damn Finishline.
She is far from a Finishline worker and already has a boyfriend

Nice try, perv

Originally Posted by xBraveHeartX

Nice try, perv

*insert bad boys 2 gif*
*insert popcorn gif*

Nice try, perv
20r05zt.png

Nice try, perv
And it begins.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Don't smash chicks where you work. You work at finish line so attractive chicks probably come in there daily.
It really isn't wise to dip your pen in the company ink, it can get ugly and she can mess with your cash flow.
Not worth it.
Its FINISHLINE bruh.
laugh.gif

Go out for drinks man.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Start convo, don't try too hard.

Offer to show her around the city.

Treat her to lunch or something.

Pick her brain about anything that will help you figure her out.

DON'T LET HER KNOW TOO MUCH ABOUT YOU. Let her in a little but not a lot. She tries to swing it your way, hit her with "Enough about me, tell me more about yourself" Women love listeners.

Ask if she seeing anyone. If she isn't, In your head you'll be Tiger Woods fist pumping. Play it calm and just say "Yeah me either. Its rough out here". She'll probably agree or bring up some ex/dude she liked but broke up with or it didn't mature because she moved. Whichever response she gives, play it cool.

From here, find a way to get her number to chat with her further. Don't rush but don't lay around waiting. Strike while the iron is hot. If she is feeling you, you'll know it. If you get another outing (yes outing. Don't think too highly of anything early on) then we'll all go from there.
Best advice in the thread

Nice try, perv
How do we know that you're not FOS?

You can't just come in here calling tales of the duck w/o proof

Nice try, perv
30t6p3b.gif

Why dudes on here always want to lie about females man..

OP e-stalking having her pics already and don't even know her and talked to her once for 5 minutes
30t6p3b.gif

what kind of girl puts their profile on public? That's just asking for guys like you to stalk her and browse her pictures.

doesnt really look like gf material

hit it anyway you can cause theres others that are/will

even if she has a bf, she looks like her first love is attention

Back
Top Bottom