DELETE

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by SnowboardingPanda

Thread to avy ratio is on point.
This.
I swear any type of acknowledgement or attention a female shows dudes, they automatically get it into their heads that they are DTF.
Is that "I've ran a marathon across the Sahara" mentality.
eek.gif

roll.gif

You must work in the restaurant business.
30t6p3b.gif
My advice. Eat the box really well. Keep the D on ice.

Prob not a good idea if she's your boss...

you know chicks r crazy and she can fire you
laugh.gif

I would do it if she looked good enough and if you have a strong HR/Union behind you. Lol

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

If you work at a job with a legit HR office, do it. No retailiation possible because if things go sour, you can always hang that on her. You are the underling so it efelect bad on her.

Smash then ask for a raise a month later
THIS.

You sex up, not down.

If you are the subordinate, then you have a lot more to gain than lose in a situation like this (not even counting the sex itself).

Someone mentioned that they wouldnt do it if it was some F500 type of gig.  WHY NOT?!?!?!  A lot of larger firms like that have very strict interoffice relationship policies, and like most things, the blame usually falls at the top and trickles down.

If you are sexing your boss on the side, and you get fired?  JACKPOT!  Wrongful termination suit coming right up!

Firing someone for legitimate reasons is tricky business (which is why HR will have you fill out and sign all sorts of forms and waivers).  Getting fired when your boss is having sex with you is a huge landmine for the company to deal with.

yup, i'd do it to have something on the company if anything ever went sour. think $mart bud

Originally Posted by KickHead23

Originally Posted by manny1

Originally Posted by mholmes87

Sex and the workplace will get complicated in one way or another.. Find someone else :ohwell:
It's nothing serious I''ll be moving away for school in a few months and will never set foot in there again probably. But for the time being I don't see any problems, no relationship stuff, strictly dicktly. She's got a man and stuff so it's not like shes going to be telling people about it or make it weird. Plus now I make my own rules, I was working super bowl Sunday and simply told her to change it and POOF! 
pimp.gif
Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

my man says he works in the restaurant industry. That's about par for the course in that industry 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

If you work at a job with a legit HR office, do it. No retailiation possible because if things go sour, you can always hang that on her. You are the underling so it efelect bad on her.

Smash then ask for a raise a month later
THIS.

You sex up, not down.

If you are the subordinate, then you have a lot more to gain than lose in a situation like this (not even counting the sex itself).

Someone mentioned that they wouldnt do it if it was some F500 type of gig.  WHY NOT?!?!?!  A lot of larger firms like that have very strict interoffice relationship policies, and like most things, the blame usually falls at the top and trickles down.

If you are sexing your boss on the side, and you get fired?  JACKPOT!  Wrongful termination suit coming right up!

Firing someone for legitimate reasons is tricky business (which is why HR will have you fill out and sign all sorts of forms and waivers).  Getting fired when your boss is having sex with you is a huge landmine for the company to deal with.

Exactly.  I work at a big corporation.  If two co-workers start dating, our HR will have you sign papers....even if you're both on the same level.
And if they find out a manager is sleeping with a subordinate....it's over for the manager.  I've seen it happen about 5 times and the subordinates have never been fired.

Back
Top Bottom