delete

Magic, Kobe, & Shaq
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I don't think switching Lebron or MJ in there for Magic or Kobe would be a problem though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

Brian Scalabrine Pat Garrity/Austin Croshere (if going with retired guys) Steve Novak (if going current
Brian Cardinal
Chris Quinn Matt Carrol

BC!!!! myyyyyy $%!++ 

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Jordan, Larry, & The Dream

Sidenote: Remember NBA Streets 2? I never lost with my Pistol Pete, Larry Legend, & Havlicek.

My cousin used the 3 Jordans on some cheating !$!@
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

J Will............
30t6p3b.gif
@ white-boy without the dash being censored
J.R Smith
Javale

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Jordan, Larry, & The Dream

Sidenote: Remember NBA Streets 2? I never lost with my Pistol Pete, Larry Legend, & Havlicek.

My cousin used the 3 Jordans on some cheating !$!@
30t6p3b.gif

Yooooooooooooooooooooo my dude, you don't even understand how much of my life this game took up.
laugh.gif

Joint came out towards the end of junior year. I was supposed to be working out and %$!! for the start of camp, me and my lil bro played this %$!! non-stop all summer.
roll.gif

Kobe, Dirk, and Shaq...got my 1 on 1 player, shooter, and all around beast, I'm straight.

Hakeem Olajuwon or KG: He is a big man who has small forward offensive skills and he can guard any frontcourt player and he can step out on picks and handle any guard.

Magic Johnson or Larry Bird: I want more size as well as versatility as well as a top tier passer.

Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant, Scottie Pippen or LeBron James: I want someone who can knock down threes, slash and score a ton of points. I also want a player who is big enough to at least hold his own against any big man in the post. I also want some athleticism and the ability to play great man defense on any perimeter player.

Three on Three is mostly about being able to run a good pick and roll and the ability to defend against it with versatile defenders.

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

team shut down D

dennis rodman
ron artest
bruce bowen

And when they finally get the ball... that's when they just stare at it and look at eachother. Then proceed to pass to eachother like they're laying hot potatoe.

Back
Top Bottom