delete

Nice defense Sprewell...
laugh.gif

Based on people's posts in the Kobe thinks the '12 team could beat the Dream team thread, Charles was an average player.

i didnt get to watch him play, but he beasted in that highlight film.  but i guess..who doesnt beast in a highlight film.  i can say i was thoroughly impressed tho

I was just at work talking to my buddies about who would win between the Dream Team and this current Olympic team. I said it could be close but the current team would get destroyed down low for obvious reasons. These dudes were honestly trying to argue that Blake Griffin would do better than Chuck cause he was taller and could jump higher. I was seriously about to slap them upside their heads. 2 minutes in I had to just dead the argument and say move on. Charles Barkley was a BEAST. And he would eat Blakes breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Some people seriously forget how important it is to have the mentality of "Thats my ball" and how important it is to put your *** in someones stomach and box them out. I see him being the best PF in the league where its at right now. Past few years there could be an argument made for Dirk for very different reasons.

Back
Top Bottom