delete

[color= rgb(153, 255, 153)]Jae Millz & Tyga[/color]

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

[color= rgb(153, 255, 153)]No hate ... but ... I won't be listening.[/color]

Damn i missed that. When he sign jae millz that dont even go. (Dunno if that make sense) Curren$y fit well wit him n mack maine but ya gotta do what ya gottado.

Ay, you never know, it might be a good look for the boy Millz, I mean technically, Wayne is the "hottest" in the game right now.......
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Can't say I like that move for Millz but he gotta do what he gotta do.

Word. Whatever he gotta do to get that album out.....
And Tyga is trash....@@* Wayne????

I guess we will have to wait and see....

It don't matter if millz signed to def jam with a kanye promotion, the boy just won't sell. Joell Ortiz pt. 2 anyone??

Nah Ortiz and Millz are two different beast. Millz has the personality and charisma to be a mainstream artist

^but he doesnt have the songs...

and btw ortiz>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>millz

millz hookz b GARBAGE

Ortiz is eons better than Millz but Millz is a BEAST without the blue fur and fangs....haha....naw but I don't like the move at all cuz Millz jus puthimself in more limbo....this dude been grinding too long and hard for him to jus settle wit YM....YM would be a good look prolly for a new cat that don'treally got potential cuz as long as Wayne remains this GIANT in the game....no one will ever release an album.....he has problems releasing projects of hisown.....IE "Cant Feel My Face" or "Blood Brothers".....

He's stupid because he signed a trash rapper? ##@ kinda *%@ is that? Jae Millz gonna cake on CMR even if its just writin' for Baby. Its a good move onhis part. Dude been in the game a decade and ain't dropped *%@ yet so might as well get on CMR and cake. Probably won't drop on YM either but atleasthe'll be makin' bread.

^that doesnt make wayne any money... thats y its stupid... jae millz will never sell...

when did he say he signed them?
i thought that "lollipop" video was gonna have mad cameos.
maybe that's what it is.

oh and yea, that dude tyga is trash
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by doyung9

^ at whoever said Millz is gonna cake off of writing for Baby.

You been living under a big rock or something, son?

People ain't leaving CMR because they albums haven't been dropping. They leaving CMR because they albums aren't dropping AND Baby got the lock to the vault and nobody but his baby Wayne is getting the key.

They throw them dudes like Millz and Tyga a $100,000 advance, let them wild out for a few months, then them dudes are stuck for 2-3 years working for peanuts.

Don't believe me?

I was the the Snoop Dogg show last night at the HOB in New Orleans, and Mack Maine, the #1 artist on YM Ent. beside Wayne now that Curren$y left, was outside... couldn't even get in the show, even though Baby practically runs that HOB because he always is throwing parties.

PLUS, Mack Maine was out there HANDING OUT FLIERS for the Young Money shoe this coming friday, where he's opening for Wayne. Not his street team... HE WAS PERSONALLY HANDING OUT FLIERS.

Now you tell me YM Ent. is doing their artists right.

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by doyung9

^ at whoever said Millz is gonna cake off of writing for Baby.

You been living under a big rock or something, son?

People ain't leaving CMR because they albums haven't been dropping. They leaving CMR because they albums aren't dropping AND Baby got the lock to the vault and nobody but his baby Wayne is getting the key.

They throw them dudes like Millz and Tyga a $100,000 advance, let them wild out for a few months, then them dudes are stuck for 2-3 years working for peanuts.

Don't believe me?

I was the the Snoop Dogg show last night at the HOB in New Orleans, and Mack Maine, the #1 artist on YM Ent. beside Wayne now that Curren$y left, was outside... couldn't even get in the show, even though Baby practically runs that HOB because he always is throwing parties.

PLUS, Mack Maine was out there HANDING OUT FLIERS for the Young Money shoe this coming friday, where he's opening for Wayne. Not his street team... HE WAS PERSONALLY HANDING OUT FLIERS.

Now you tell me YM Ent. is doing their artists right.

smh.gif
mack maine is a sucker....i'm glad Curren$y bounced

Back
Top Bottom